Trailer Mash 09-14-12From 'Finding Nemo 3D' to 'The Master,' new movies judged solely on their previews
- 1 of 6
Finding Nemo 3D
See all of this week's opening movies in a 60-second mashup here.
Returning from the soothing and simpler year of our lord 2003 (when all we had to worry about was the invasion of Iraq, Israeli warplane attacks on Syria, and the election of Arnold Schwarzenegger as governor of California) is Finding Nemo. Albert Brooks does a lovely job voicing the fish chasing his lost son, and as his dimwit chum, Ellen DeGeneres just about manages to get away with repeating the gag about having a seven-second memory every seven seconds. Effortlessly genius animation by Pixar, of course, and perhaps the only truly great seagull joke in cinema history. But seriously, does it need to be in 3-D? Every binocular human on earth detests 3-D cinema. Even the little ones. Extracting nostalgia cash is fine, Disney, but the 3-D is a self-defeating excuse.
- Social Media Internet Assessor Lionbridge Any City,
- Digital Sales Manager Chronicle Books San Francisco, CA
- GM/Biz Dev head Mobile Media Start up Targeted Digital Video Company San Francisco, CA
- Account Coordinator McMurry/TMG Phoenix, AZ
- Marketing/Creative Director City Mattress, Inc. Bonita Springs, FL
- Watch This 6-Year-Old and Her Friends Drop F-bombs for Feminism (and to Sell Clothes)
- Ad of the Day: Whoa, Facebook Actually Made a Great Little TV Ad About Modern Love
- Ikea's Parody of The Shining Is Devilishly Good
- This Agency Is Giving $1,500 to Each Employee to Go on an Exotic Vacation. Here's Why
- This North Face Store's Floor Disappears, Forcing Startled Shoppers to Climb the Walls