Trailer Mash 09-14-12From 'Finding Nemo 3D' to 'The Master,' new movies judged solely on their previews
- 1 of 6
Finding Nemo 3D
See all of this week's opening movies in a 60-second mashup here.
Returning from the soothing and simpler year of our lord 2003 (when all we had to worry about was the invasion of Iraq, Israeli warplane attacks on Syria, and the election of Arnold Schwarzenegger as governor of California) is Finding Nemo. Albert Brooks does a lovely job voicing the fish chasing his lost son, and as his dimwit chum, Ellen DeGeneres just about manages to get away with repeating the gag about having a seven-second memory every seven seconds. Effortlessly genius animation by Pixar, of course, and perhaps the only truly great seagull joke in cinema history. But seriously, does it need to be in 3-D? Every binocular human on earth detests 3-D cinema. Even the little ones. Extracting nostalgia cash is fine, Disney, but the 3-D is a self-defeating excuse.
- I Ate Taco Bell's Entire New Dollar Menu in One Sitting, and Here's What I Learned
- Meet the Hero Designer Who Publicly Shamed Showtime for Asking Him to Work for Free
- ESPN Thinks Women Need 'Relationship-Based Rankings' to Grasp Fantasy Football
- It Looks Like Pizza Hut in Japan Is Now Totally Being Run by Cats
- LG Asked for 'Mom Confessions,' and Moms Delivered