Trailer Mash 09-14-12From 'Finding Nemo 3D' to 'The Master,' new movies judged solely on their previews
- 1 of 6
Finding Nemo 3D
See all of this week's opening movies in a 60-second mashup here.
Returning from the soothing and simpler year of our lord 2003 (when all we had to worry about was the invasion of Iraq, Israeli warplane attacks on Syria, and the election of Arnold Schwarzenegger as governor of California) is Finding Nemo. Albert Brooks does a lovely job voicing the fish chasing his lost son, and as his dimwit chum, Ellen DeGeneres just about manages to get away with repeating the gag about having a seven-second memory every seven seconds. Effortlessly genius animation by Pixar, of course, and perhaps the only truly great seagull joke in cinema history. But seriously, does it need to be in 3-D? Every binocular human on earth detests 3-D cinema. Even the little ones. Extracting nostalgia cash is fine, Disney, but the 3-D is a self-defeating excuse.
- Digital Marketing Manager Little League International Williamsport, PA
- Marketing Analyst - AARP Driver Safety Program AARP Washington, DC
- Graphic Design and Digital Media Manager WhistlePig LLC New York, NY
- Presidential Campaign Reporters WhoWhatWhy.org New York, NY
- Online Ad Sales Manager Asia Times Holdings New York, NY
- Suntory Whisky 3-D Printed the World's Most Incredible Ice Cubes
- Lord & Taylor Got 50 Instagrammers to Wear the Same Dress, Which Promptly Sold Out
- Marketers Say Debuting Amazon Dash Right Before April Fools' Day Was Genius
- Infographic: Gen Z and Millennials Want Different Things From Brands
- Groupon Posted This Product on Facebook, Then Replied to Everyone Who Made a Sex Joke