Trailer Mash 09-14-12From 'Finding Nemo 3D' to 'The Master,' new movies judged solely on their previews
- 1 of 6
Finding Nemo 3D
See all of this week's opening movies in a 60-second mashup here.
Returning from the soothing and simpler year of our lord 2003 (when all we had to worry about was the invasion of Iraq, Israeli warplane attacks on Syria, and the election of Arnold Schwarzenegger as governor of California) is Finding Nemo. Albert Brooks does a lovely job voicing the fish chasing his lost son, and as his dimwit chum, Ellen DeGeneres just about manages to get away with repeating the gag about having a seven-second memory every seven seconds. Effortlessly genius animation by Pixar, of course, and perhaps the only truly great seagull joke in cinema history. But seriously, does it need to be in 3-D? Every binocular human on earth detests 3-D cinema. Even the little ones. Extracting nostalgia cash is fine, Disney, but the 3-D is a self-defeating excuse.
- Public Relations Assistant Grimshaw Architects New York, NY
- Associate Editor Pace Communications San Antonio, TX
- Marketing & Editorial Manager Grimshaw Architects New York, NY
- Inside Sales Position - Online Sales Infobase Learning New York, NY
- Online Editor -- Medical/Science Lebhar-Friedman, Inc. New York, NY
- Watch a Designer Who Really Knows What He's Doing Create a Logo From Scratch
- The Colbert Report Is Dead. Long Live Stephen Colbert
- If You Loved Aaron Draplin's Logo Tutorial, Here's More of His Design Wisdom
- Inside Pornhub's Crusade to Tear Down the Taboos of Watching Sex Online
- Here Are the Brands Whose Follower Counts Were Hit Hardest in Instagram's Spam Purge