Trailer Mash 09-14-12From 'Finding Nemo 3D' to 'The Master,' new movies judged solely on their previews
- 1 of 6
Finding Nemo 3D
See all of this week's opening movies in a 60-second mashup here.
Returning from the soothing and simpler year of our lord 2003 (when all we had to worry about was the invasion of Iraq, Israeli warplane attacks on Syria, and the election of Arnold Schwarzenegger as governor of California) is Finding Nemo. Albert Brooks does a lovely job voicing the fish chasing his lost son, and as his dimwit chum, Ellen DeGeneres just about manages to get away with repeating the gag about having a seven-second memory every seven seconds. Effortlessly genius animation by Pixar, of course, and perhaps the only truly great seagull joke in cinema history. But seriously, does it need to be in 3-D? Every binocular human on earth detests 3-D cinema. Even the little ones. Extracting nostalgia cash is fine, Disney, but the 3-D is a self-defeating excuse.
- Fall 2015 Interns Wanted @ Award-Winning PR Agency Sharp Communications New York, NY
- Web Analytics Manager New Jersey Monthly/New Jersey Bride Morristown, NJ
- Senior Account Executive(Lifestyle/Fashion/Beauty) EFG PR :: Entertainment Fusion Group New York, NY
- Publicist Chicago Review Press Chicago, IL
- Digital Marketing Manager Net Impact San Francisco, CA
- Gay Marriage Opponents Act Like an Oppressed Minority in Catholic Group's Ad
- The World's 18 Best Outdoor Campaigns of 2014-2015
- How a $0 Marketing Budget Bought a Fortune in Athlete Endorsements
- Ad of the Day: The Fat Jew and Todrick Hall Rap About Viacom's Big Data
- The World's 23 Best Commercials of 2014-2015