Trailer Mash 09-07-12Bachelorettes, divorcées and one new movie that really hates advertising
- 1 of 7
See all of this week's opening movies in a 60-second mashup here.
A fondly delivered catalog of gross-out jokes about virginity, alcohol and school, the original series of The Inbetweeners is what you might imagine a British TV version of American Pie would look like, or a cruder Freaks and Geeks. Judging from the red-band trailer, the movie is no exception, while also paying humble tribute to a 1970s tradition of transporting unseemly British sitcoms to Spanish resorts, the better to make even less seemly movie versions. (Meanwhile a U.S. reversion has already been made for MTV, and like the American Red Dwarf from 1992, it will inevitably end up as a shaming footnote in the careers of the young American actors featured therein.) But if you're a 13-year-old boy, this trailer may well be the funniest thing you will see all year, and if you watch the entire movie you will likely explode.
- Media Sales Executive Progressive Business Media East Coast
- Writer/Reporter - freelance Hughes Hubbard & Reed Battery Park, New York, New York
- Media Relations Senior Associate Rocky Mountain Institute New York City, New York (US)
- Communications Associate American National Standards Institute Midtown Manhattan
- Digital Sales Team Leader BridgeTower Media St. Louis, MO and Richmond, VA
- Can You Figure Out the Mystery Inside This Remarkable Ad About High School Love?
- Ad of the Day: This Very Sweet Holiday Ad Follows a Man on a Mission to Learn English
- The 20 Most Viral Ads of 2016
- Spotify Crunches User Data in Fun Ways for This New Global Outdoor Ad Campaign
- Holiday Movies 2016: All The Films to See This Month, and How They're Being Marketed