Trailer Mash 09-07-12Bachelorettes, divorcées and one new movie that really hates advertising
- 1 of 7
See all of this week's opening movies in a 60-second mashup here.
A fondly delivered catalog of gross-out jokes about virginity, alcohol and school, the original series of The Inbetweeners is what you might imagine a British TV version of American Pie would look like, or a cruder Freaks and Geeks. Judging from the red-band trailer, the movie is no exception, while also paying humble tribute to a 1970s tradition of transporting unseemly British sitcoms to Spanish resorts, the better to make even less seemly movie versions. (Meanwhile a U.S. reversion has already been made for MTV, and like the American Red Dwarf from 1992, it will inevitably end up as a shaming footnote in the careers of the young American actors featured therein.) But if you're a 13-year-old boy, this trailer may well be the funniest thing you will see all year, and if you watch the entire movie you will likely explode.
- GoDaddy Pulls Super Bowl Ad After Complaints About 'Puppy Mill' Humor
- Budweiser Unleashes Its 'Lost Dog' Super Bowl Ad, Hoping to Catch Lightning Twice
- Jeff Bridges Stars in the First Super Bowl Ad That Actually Wants to Put You to Sleep
- Forget Football. Nick Offerman's Glorious Nascar Music Video Will Get You Pumped for Racing
- Stella Artois and Matt Damon Want You to Buy a Lady a Drink, but Not Like That