Trailer Mash 09-07-12Bachelorettes, divorcées and one new movie that really hates advertising
- 1 of 7
See all of this week's opening movies in a 60-second mashup here.
A fondly delivered catalog of gross-out jokes about virginity, alcohol and school, the original series of The Inbetweeners is what you might imagine a British TV version of American Pie would look like, or a cruder Freaks and Geeks. Judging from the red-band trailer, the movie is no exception, while also paying humble tribute to a 1970s tradition of transporting unseemly British sitcoms to Spanish resorts, the better to make even less seemly movie versions. (Meanwhile a U.S. reversion has already been made for MTV, and like the American Red Dwarf from 1992, it will inevitably end up as a shaming footnote in the careers of the young American actors featured therein.) But if you're a 13-year-old boy, this trailer may well be the funniest thing you will see all year, and if you watch the entire movie you will likely explode.
- Why These 3 Agency Guys Are Walking 125 Miles to a Company's Office for a Pitch
- Calvin Klein Embraces Sexting and Tinder in Racy Campaign About Digital Dating
- Ad of the Day: Droga5's Clever Energy Ad Lets People Choose Their Fuel Source
- Actor Enacts a Whale Killing, With Himself as the Whale, in Shocking PSA
- As the Tech Industry Grows and Diversifies, Digital Agency Dress Codes Now Range 'From Hobo to GQ'