Trailer Mash 09-07-12Bachelorettes, divorcées and one new movie that really hates advertising
- 1 of 7
See all of this week's opening movies in a 60-second mashup here.
A fondly delivered catalog of gross-out jokes about virginity, alcohol and school, the original series of The Inbetweeners is what you might imagine a British TV version of American Pie would look like, or a cruder Freaks and Geeks. Judging from the red-band trailer, the movie is no exception, while also paying humble tribute to a 1970s tradition of transporting unseemly British sitcoms to Spanish resorts, the better to make even less seemly movie versions. (Meanwhile a U.S. reversion has already been made for MTV, and like the American Red Dwarf from 1992, it will inevitably end up as a shaming footnote in the careers of the young American actors featured therein.) But if you're a 13-year-old boy, this trailer may well be the funniest thing you will see all year, and if you watch the entire movie you will likely explode.
- Fall 2015 Interns Wanted @ Award-Winning PR Agency Sharp Communications New York, NY
- Web Analytics Manager New Jersey Monthly/New Jersey Bride Morristown, NJ
- Senior Account Executive(Lifestyle/Fashion/Beauty) EFG PR :: Entertainment Fusion Group New York, NY
- Publicist Chicago Review Press Chicago, IL
- Digital Marketing Manager Net Impact San Francisco, CA
- Gay Marriage Opponents Act Like an Oppressed Minority in Catholic Group's Ad
- The World's 18 Best Outdoor Campaigns of 2014-2015
- Nike Makes One of the Fastest Ads Ever to Sell the Zoom Air Sneaker
- Norwegians Object to Giant Penis Squirting Them With Confetti in PSA Stunt
- Kids' Wildest Dreams Come True in This Beautifully Imaginative Airline Ad