Trailer Mash 09-07-12Bachelorettes, divorcées and one new movie that really hates advertising
- 1 of 7
See all of this week's opening movies in a 60-second mashup here.
A fondly delivered catalog of gross-out jokes about virginity, alcohol and school, the original series of The Inbetweeners is what you might imagine a British TV version of American Pie would look like, or a cruder Freaks and Geeks. Judging from the red-band trailer, the movie is no exception, while also paying humble tribute to a 1970s tradition of transporting unseemly British sitcoms to Spanish resorts, the better to make even less seemly movie versions. (Meanwhile a U.S. reversion has already been made for MTV, and like the American Red Dwarf from 1992, it will inevitably end up as a shaming footnote in the careers of the young American actors featured therein.) But if you're a 13-year-old boy, this trailer may well be the funniest thing you will see all year, and if you watch the entire movie you will likely explode.
- Marketing Writer For B2B Tech Company BuildingLink.com New York, NY
- Digital Assets Summer Intern Cornell Tech New York, NY
- Associate Editor Connection III Entertainment Corp. Los Angeles, CA
- Digital Associate Producer Connection III Entertainment Corp. Los Angeles, CA
- Consumer Marketing Engagement Manager Gannett Co. Inc. New Castle, DE
- Ad of the Day: Coca-Cola Embraces the Fist Bump and Gets Serious About True Friendship
- How Brands and YouTube Stars Are Hooking Up to Reach Millions of Millennials
- Why BuzzFeed Is So Good at Finding Millennials Online
- BuzzFeed's New Revenue Chief Says There Are 3 Reasons People Share Its Videos
- 12 Digital Marketing Stats You Should Know From the Last Week