Trailer Mash 09-07-12Bachelorettes, divorcées and one new movie that really hates advertising
- 1 of 7
See all of this week's opening movies in a 60-second mashup here.
A fondly delivered catalog of gross-out jokes about virginity, alcohol and school, the original series of The Inbetweeners is what you might imagine a British TV version of American Pie would look like, or a cruder Freaks and Geeks. Judging from the red-band trailer, the movie is no exception, while also paying humble tribute to a 1970s tradition of transporting unseemly British sitcoms to Spanish resorts, the better to make even less seemly movie versions. (Meanwhile a U.S. reversion has already been made for MTV, and like the American Red Dwarf from 1992, it will inevitably end up as a shaming footnote in the careers of the young American actors featured therein.) But if you're a 13-year-old boy, this trailer may well be the funniest thing you will see all year, and if you watch the entire movie you will likely explode.
- Each Model for Betabrand's New Spring Collection Has a Ph.D.
- And Here's the First Branded Parody of That Super-Viral 'First Kiss' Ad
- Cringey-Cute Clothing Ad With Strangers Kissing Has 7 Million Views in One Day
- A Look at Kids' Exposure to Ads
- Duracell Bus Shelter in Montreal Heats Up When Everyone Holds Hands