Trailer Mash 09-07-12Bachelorettes, divorcées and one new movie that really hates advertising
- 1 of 7
See all of this week's opening movies in a 60-second mashup here.
A fondly delivered catalog of gross-out jokes about virginity, alcohol and school, the original series of The Inbetweeners is what you might imagine a British TV version of American Pie would look like, or a cruder Freaks and Geeks. Judging from the red-band trailer, the movie is no exception, while also paying humble tribute to a 1970s tradition of transporting unseemly British sitcoms to Spanish resorts, the better to make even less seemly movie versions. (Meanwhile a U.S. reversion has already been made for MTV, and like the American Red Dwarf from 1992, it will inevitably end up as a shaming footnote in the careers of the young American actors featured therein.) But if you're a 13-year-old boy, this trailer may well be the funniest thing you will see all year, and if you watch the entire movie you will likely explode.
- Graphic Designer The Shade Store Port Chester, NY
- Journal Product Manager Springer Science + Business Media NEW YORK, NY
- Deputy Editor, BBC.com - Travel BBC Worldwide Americas New York, NY
- Web Production Specialist Money Map Press Baltimore, MD
- Agency Account Manager - Media Ad Sales Bloomberg London,
- Ad of the Day: You've Never Seen Unboxing Videos Like Samsung's for the Galaxy S6
- David Hasselhoff Reaches Peak Self-Parody in Promo for Kung Fury
- Groupon Employees Read Their Favorite Sexual Comments About the Nonsexual Banana Bunker
- Why That Scary Omaha Zoo Video Is a Gorilla-Sized PR Nightmare
- Empty Wheelchair Chases People Around a Mall in One of the Meanest Ad Pranks Yet