Trailer Mash 09-07-12Bachelorettes, divorcées and one new movie that really hates advertising
- 1 of 7
See all of this week's opening movies in a 60-second mashup here.
A fondly delivered catalog of gross-out jokes about virginity, alcohol and school, the original series of The Inbetweeners is what you might imagine a British TV version of American Pie would look like, or a cruder Freaks and Geeks. Judging from the red-band trailer, the movie is no exception, while also paying humble tribute to a 1970s tradition of transporting unseemly British sitcoms to Spanish resorts, the better to make even less seemly movie versions. (Meanwhile a U.S. reversion has already been made for MTV, and like the American Red Dwarf from 1992, it will inevitably end up as a shaming footnote in the careers of the young American actors featured therein.) But if you're a 13-year-old boy, this trailer may well be the funniest thing you will see all year, and if you watch the entire movie you will likely explode.
- Conference Manager - Public Safety & Security Public Safety & Security Arlington Heights, IL
- Social Media Editor About.com New York, NY
- PR Account Director DiGennaro Communications New York, NY
- Multimedia Coordinator Marist College Poughkeepsie, NY
- Human Interest Features Editor Fun Marketing Company New York, NY
- Here Are Some of the World's Best Ads You Might Have Missed in 2015
- Sorry, Britain, but This Lovely Christmas Ad From Spain Is the One to Watch This Year
- Old Spice Pitchmen Wage a Battle for (Shirtless) Control of SportsCenter
- The 20 Most Viral Ads of 2015
- Ad of the Day: KFC's 'Friendship Bucket Test' Is Like a Deep-Fried Newlywed Game