Trailer Mash 09-07-12Bachelorettes, divorcées and one new movie that really hates advertising
- 1 of 7
See all of this week's opening movies in a 60-second mashup here.
A fondly delivered catalog of gross-out jokes about virginity, alcohol and school, the original series of The Inbetweeners is what you might imagine a British TV version of American Pie would look like, or a cruder Freaks and Geeks. Judging from the red-band trailer, the movie is no exception, while also paying humble tribute to a 1970s tradition of transporting unseemly British sitcoms to Spanish resorts, the better to make even less seemly movie versions. (Meanwhile a U.S. reversion has already been made for MTV, and like the American Red Dwarf from 1992, it will inevitably end up as a shaming footnote in the careers of the young American actors featured therein.) But if you're a 13-year-old boy, this trailer may well be the funniest thing you will see all year, and if you watch the entire movie you will likely explode.
- Account Manager Haymarket Media, Inc. New York, NY
- Frontend Developer, Publishing Technology John Wiley & Sons, Inc. Hoboken, NJ
- Account Manager Jun Group New York, NY
- Account Manager Home Front Communications Washington, DC
- Special Projects Manager / Executive Assistant Pensions & Investments New York, NY
- Instagram's Creative Mastermind Gives This Advice on How to Make a Good Carousel Ad
- Ad of the Day: Scrabble Tells a Delightful Love Story Entirely in Anagrams
- Carl's Jr. Makes the Most Absurdly American Ad for Its Hot-Dog-and-Chips Cheeseburger
- How to Make Your TV Commercials Look Epic, Even on Zero Budget
- Ad of the Day: Pedigree Tackles Race in America in This Provocative Spot