Trailer Mash 09-07-12Bachelorettes, divorcées and one new movie that really hates advertising
- 1 of 7
See all of this week's opening movies in a 60-second mashup here.
A fondly delivered catalog of gross-out jokes about virginity, alcohol and school, the original series of The Inbetweeners is what you might imagine a British TV version of American Pie would look like, or a cruder Freaks and Geeks. Judging from the red-band trailer, the movie is no exception, while also paying humble tribute to a 1970s tradition of transporting unseemly British sitcoms to Spanish resorts, the better to make even less seemly movie versions. (Meanwhile a U.S. reversion has already been made for MTV, and like the American Red Dwarf from 1992, it will inevitably end up as a shaming footnote in the careers of the young American actors featured therein.) But if you're a 13-year-old boy, this trailer may well be the funniest thing you will see all year, and if you watch the entire movie you will likely explode.
- Video Producer-Politics Washington Post Washington, DC
- Digital Marketing Trainee (Santa Monica OR NYC) Resolute Digital LLC (Chelsea & Santa Monica) Santa Monica, CA
- Advertising Operations Manager TV Guide Magazine New York, NY
- VP, Group Account Director Pace Communications Greensboro, NC
- Director of External Relations - West Coast The Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence Los Angeles, CA
- Ad of the Day: Leica Recreates 35 Famous Photos to Celebrate a Century of Photography
- Brand of the Day: How Target Deftly Handles Complaints on Facebook
- Citizen Flies Westward, Chasing an Endless Sunset, in Global Campaign From W+K
- 'Eat Like You Give a F*ck,' Says This Hilariously Profane Ad for a Cookbook
- Here's the First Condom Ad Aimed at Sex-Positive, Environmentally Minded Feminists