Some Notable Naughty Ad CampaignsDoes profanity build your brand?
Del Taco: “UnFreshing Believable"
Launch date April 24
The fast-food chain’s new tagline— from agency Camp + King—is part of a bigger overhaul that extends to its menu. It’s drawn only 2,300 YouTube views and didn’t feel so fresh to some. “To really break through, one has to go beyond what’s considered outrageous according to contemporary standards,” said Robert Thompson, director of the Bleier Center for Television and Popular Culture.
- IAC's PR Chief Apparently Tweeted a Bizarrely Tasteless Joke About AIDS and Africa
- Brands, Web Celebrities and Anonymous Join Global Mockery of PR Pro's AIDS Tweet
- Chuck Norris Does His Own Epic Split in This Festively Insane Holiday Video
- Jesus, Gandhi and Mother Teresa Stump for Unicef in Extremely Virtuous Holiday Ads
- Print Ad for Moto X Lets You Change the Phone's Color With the Push of a Button