Some Notable Naughty Ad CampaignsDoes profanity build your brand?
Del Taco: “UnFreshing Believable"
Launch date April 24
The fast-food chain’s new tagline— from agency Camp + King—is part of a bigger overhaul that extends to its menu. It’s drawn only 2,300 YouTube views and didn’t feel so fresh to some. “To really break through, one has to go beyond what’s considered outrageous according to contemporary standards,” said Robert Thompson, director of the Bleier Center for Television and Popular Culture.
- Infographic: The Ideal Length of Everything Online, From Tweets to YouTube Videos
- Organic Food Snobs Are Unknowingly Fed McDonald's, and They're Lovin' It
- Sony Advertises Its 'Most Beautiful' TV Picture With One of Its Most Beautiful Ads Ever
- Infographic: What the Color of Your Logo Says About Your Brand
- Flowchart: When You Should (and When You Shouldn't) Work for Free