Some Notable Naughty Ad CampaignsDoes profanity build your brand?
Del Taco: “UnFreshing Believable"
Launch date April 24
The fast-food chain’s new tagline— from agency Camp + King—is part of a bigger overhaul that extends to its menu. It’s drawn only 2,300 YouTube views and didn’t feel so fresh to some. “To really break through, one has to go beyond what’s considered outrageous according to contemporary standards,” said Robert Thompson, director of the Bleier Center for Television and Popular Culture.
- This Yogurt Brand Found a Clever Workaround to Get in Front of Pokemon Go Players
- 50 Creatives Whose Brilliant Ideas and Beautiful Craft Will Make You Jealous
- Dove's New Billboards Criticize the Way the Media Discusses Female Athletes' Looks
- Ad of the Day: Nike Gives Babies a Stirring Speech on Unfairness, Ambition and Triumph
- 20 Content Creators Who Are Setting the Bar for Creativity in 2016