Some Notable Naughty Ad CampaignsDoes profanity build your brand?
Del Taco: “UnFreshing Believable"
Launch date April 24
The fast-food chain’s new tagline— from agency Camp + King—is part of a bigger overhaul that extends to its menu. It’s drawn only 2,300 YouTube views and didn’t feel so fresh to some. “To really break through, one has to go beyond what’s considered outrageous according to contemporary standards,” said Robert Thompson, director of the Bleier Center for Television and Popular Culture.
- Writer/Reporter - freelance Hughes Hubbard & Reed Battery Park, New York, New York
- Media Relations Senior Associate Rocky Mountain Institute New York City, New York (US)
- Communications Associate American National Standards Institute Midtown Manhattan
- Digital Sales Team Leader BridgeTower Media St. Louis, MO and Richmond, VA
- Manager, Book Publishing Society for Human Resource Management Alexandria, Virginia
- The 10 Most Watched Ads on YouTube in 2016
- How Tito’s Vodka Poured On the Charm and Grew Bigger Than Texas
- Here Are 5 Hot Cultural Trends That Marketers Need to Know for 2017
- Ad of the Day: Ronda Rousey Shows 'Strong is Beautiful' in This New Pantene Campaign
- Can You Figure Out the Mystery Inside This Remarkable Ad About High School Love?