Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: May 10-17Oreo gets monstrous, Getty Images gets sappy, and Old Spice gets in a lather
- Anna Kendrick Will Gently Blow Your Mind With Her Take on Reddit's 'Shower Thoughts'
- Ad of the Day: Honda Perfects Split-Second Moments of Driving in Stunning Civic Spot
- Coca-Cola Demands You Choose Happiness in This Gritty Anthem Ad for Europe
- Ad of the Day: A Dog Trails Shoppers Around a Mall on Its Billboards, Hoping to Be Adopted
- Twitter Scrambles for an Ad Fix as Nielsen's Promoted Tweets Show Up in Porn Feeds