Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 22-29Prada's eye candy, Gatorade's nightmares and Spotify's first big anthem
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 'The Rumble'
Tiger Woods had an interesting week. His Nike ad with the headline "Winning takes care of everything" ruffled feathers. But this Electronic Arts spot was harmless fun, with Tiger and Arnold Palmer showing off their kung-fu skills to protect their trophies from thugs.
- Digital Marketing Manager Little League International Williamsport, PA
- Marketing Analyst - AARP Driver Safety Program AARP Washington, DC
- Graphic Design and Digital Media Manager WhistlePig LLC New York, NY
- Presidential Campaign Reporters WhoWhatWhy.org New York, NY
- Online Ad Sales Manager Asia Times Holdings New York, NY
- Suntory Whisky 3-D Printed the World's Most Incredible Ice Cubes
- Marketers Say Debuting Amazon Dash Right Before April Fools' Day Was Genius
- Groupon Posted This Product on Facebook, Then Replied to Everyone Who Made a Sex Joke
- Lord & Taylor Got 50 Instagrammers to Wear the Same Dress, Which Promptly Sold Out
- Why This Photo Was the Absolutely Perfect Way to Introduce the Deadpool Costume