Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 22-29Prada's eye candy, Gatorade's nightmares and Spotify's first big anthem
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 'The Rumble'
Tiger Woods had an interesting week. His Nike ad with the headline "Winning takes care of everything" ruffled feathers. But this Electronic Arts spot was harmless fun, with Tiger and Arnold Palmer showing off their kung-fu skills to protect their trophies from thugs.
- New Attention-Grabbing Mannequins Are Modeled After Disabled Public Figures
- How a 1926 Print Ad Inspired One of Today's Fastest Growing Websites
- Season 2 Trailer for House of Cards Is Literally Just Robin Wright Smoking
- People Shopping on Mobile Devices Visit More Sites Than Those on a PC
- YouTube and Snapchat Are Key to Millennial-Focused Retailer's Holiday Plan