Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 22-29Prada's eye candy, Gatorade's nightmares and Spotify's first big anthem
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 'The Rumble'
Tiger Woods had an interesting week. His Nike ad with the headline "Winning takes care of everything" ruffled feathers. But this Electronic Arts spot was harmless fun, with Tiger and Arnold Palmer showing off their kung-fu skills to protect their trophies from thugs.
- Organic Food Snobs Are Unknowingly Fed McDonald's, and They're Lovin' It
- Sony Advertises Its 'Most Beautiful' TV Picture With One of Its Most Beautiful Ads Ever
- Infographic: The Ideal Length of Everything Online, From Tweets to YouTube Videos
- Flowchart: When You Should (and When You Shouldn't) Work for Free
- Infographic: What the Color of Your Logo Says About Your Brand