Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 22-29Prada's eye candy, Gatorade's nightmares and Spotify's first big anthem
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 'The Rumble'
Tiger Woods had an interesting week. His Nike ad with the headline "Winning takes care of everything" ruffled feathers. But this Electronic Arts spot was harmless fun, with Tiger and Arnold Palmer showing off their kung-fu skills to protect their trophies from thugs.
- World's Greatest Dad Shows You How It's Done in Ad for Peanut Butter Cheerios
- Ad of the Day: Apple Feels the Love for the MacBook Air in Joyful 'Stickers' Spot
- Kevin Spacey Tries to Take Over the World … in His Ads [Video]
- Instant.ly Says It Can Tell Brands Which New Products People Will Actually Buy
- Michelle Phan Sued Over Music Rights: How Will Brands and Influencers React?