Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 22-29Prada's eye candy, Gatorade's nightmares and Spotify's first big anthem
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 'The Rumble'
Tiger Woods had an interesting week. His Nike ad with the headline "Winning takes care of everything" ruffled feathers. But this Electronic Arts spot was harmless fun, with Tiger and Arnold Palmer showing off their kung-fu skills to protect their trophies from thugs.
- Shirts on, Boys. Abercrombie Says It's Done With Sexualized Marketing
- Ad of the Day: Apple Watch Gets Three Grand 60-Second Spots for Launch Day
- YouTube Star Hannah Witton Gives Candid Advice About Sex in Durex Campaign
- Blindfolded Kids Try to Recognize Their Moms in This Lovely, Smash-Hit Mother's Day Ad
- These Posh Videos Show You How to Pronounce Ogilvy & Mather 'Like a Lord'