Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 22-29Prada's eye candy, Gatorade's nightmares and Spotify's first big anthem
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 'The Rumble'
Tiger Woods had an interesting week. His Nike ad with the headline "Winning takes care of everything" ruffled feathers. But this Electronic Arts spot was harmless fun, with Tiger and Arnold Palmer showing off their kung-fu skills to protect their trophies from thugs.
- Audience Development Analyst WNET New York Public Media 10019, New York City
- SEO/Editorial Freelancer New Hope Media LLC New York City, New York
- Account Director Happy Medium Working from home
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York
- Trump's First Twitter Background Image for @POTUS Was From Obama's '09 Inauguration
- White House Website Scrubbed of LGBT, Climate Change, Healthcare and Civil Rights Mentions
- Expedia Shares a Powerful Message of Global Togetherness Amid a Divisive Inauguration
- This Colorado Agency Just Made 3 Strains of Marijuana Specifically for Ad People
- 4 Key Takeaways About the Future of Content From the Brand Storytelling Conference