Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 22-29Prada's eye candy, Gatorade's nightmares and Spotify's first big anthem
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 'The Rumble'
Tiger Woods had an interesting week. His Nike ad with the headline "Winning takes care of everything" ruffled feathers. But this Electronic Arts spot was harmless fun, with Tiger and Arnold Palmer showing off their kung-fu skills to protect their trophies from thugs.
- See How Droga5 Actually Made the Insanely Intricate Sets for Moto's New Ads
- Awesome Beer Cans Show the Pantone Color of the Brew That's Inside
- Ad of the Day: Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell Charmingly Do a Lot of Nothing for Samsung
- The New Shows on Fox, Rated From Best to Worst
- This Brilliantly Designed Alarm Clock Wakes You by Brewing a Cup of Coffee