Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 22-29Prada's eye candy, Gatorade's nightmares and Spotify's first big anthem
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 'The Rumble'
Tiger Woods had an interesting week. His Nike ad with the headline "Winning takes care of everything" ruffled feathers. But this Electronic Arts spot was harmless fun, with Tiger and Arnold Palmer showing off their kung-fu skills to protect their trophies from thugs.
- Communications & PR Manager Crain Detroit, MI
- Senior Producer, Leadership Forbes Media, LLC. Jersey City, NJ
- Assistant Internet News Manager Newsday Media Group Melville, NY
- Sr. Entertainment Writer, ¿Qué Más? MamásLatinas New York, NY
- Senior Account Executive North 6th Agency, Inc. (N6A) New York, NY
- Tired of Friends and Family Telling You Their Ad Ideas? This Campaign's for You
- Jennifer Aniston Is Spoiled Rotten in This Ritzy, Mile-High Ad for Emirates Airline
- Ad of the Day: McDonald's All-Day Breakfast Is Here, and People Are Losing Their Minds
- Marketing Firm Fires Employee Whose Photo of a Co-worker's Child Sparked Flurry of Racist Jokes
- Infographic: Emojis Are Becoming a Preferred Communication Tool Across Demographics