Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 22-29Prada's eye candy, Gatorade's nightmares and Spotify's first big anthem
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 'The Rumble'
Tiger Woods had an interesting week. His Nike ad with the headline "Winning takes care of everything" ruffled feathers. But this Electronic Arts spot was harmless fun, with Tiger and Arnold Palmer showing off their kung-fu skills to protect their trophies from thugs.
- Here's How Bud Light Designed 200,000 Different Colorful Cans for Music Festivalgoers
- Ad of the Day: Check Out Geico's First Spots in a While Not Made by The Martin Agency
- Old Spice Creates a Loony Sci-Fi 'Choose Your Own Adventure' Game on Instagram
- HelloFlo's Creative Team Is Back With an Ad About a 'Fitbit for Your Vag'
- As the Tech Industry Grows and Diversifies, Digital Agency Dress Codes Now Range 'From Hobo to GQ'