Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 22-29Prada's eye candy, Gatorade's nightmares and Spotify's first big anthem
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 'The Rumble'
Tiger Woods had an interesting week. His Nike ad with the headline "Winning takes care of everything" ruffled feathers. But this Electronic Arts spot was harmless fun, with Tiger and Arnold Palmer showing off their kung-fu skills to protect their trophies from thugs.
- Account Executive Creative Circle Charlotte, NC
- Account Supervisor Bread & Butter - Los Angeles Los Angeles, CA
- Library Marketing Specialist Springer Science + Business Media NEW YORK, NY
- Quality Manager, Content Services GuideSpark Menlo Park, CA 94025, CA
- Marketing Campaigns Manager B2B Marketing Services Firm New York, NY
- Suntory Whisky 3-D Printed the World's Most Incredible Ice Cubes
- Groupon Posted This Product on Facebook, Then Replied to Everyone Who Made a Sex Joke
- Lord & Taylor Got 50 Instagrammers to Wear the Same Dress, Which Promptly Sold Out
- Marketers Say Debuting Amazon Dash Right Before April Fools' Day Was Genius
- Why This Photo Was the Absolutely Perfect Way to Introduce the Deadpool Costume