Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 22-29Prada's eye candy, Gatorade's nightmares and Spotify's first big anthem
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 'The Rumble'
Tiger Woods had an interesting week. His Nike ad with the headline "Winning takes care of everything" ruffled feathers. But this Electronic Arts spot was harmless fun, with Tiger and Arnold Palmer showing off their kung-fu skills to protect their trophies from thugs.
- Tired of Friends and Family Telling You Their Ad Ideas? This Campaign's for You
- IHOP, Waffle House and Dunkin Donuts Are Unimpressed With McDonald's All-Day Breakfast
- Ready or Not, Here Comes Your First Big Weepy 2015 Holiday Prank Commercial
- Marketing Firm Fires Employee Whose Photo of a Co-worker's Child Sparked Flurry of Racist Jokes
- Ad of the Day: McDonald's All-Day Breakfast Is Here, and People Are Losing Their Minds