Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 22-29Prada's eye candy, Gatorade's nightmares and Spotify's first big anthem
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 'The Rumble'
Tiger Woods had an interesting week. His Nike ad with the headline "Winning takes care of everything" ruffled feathers. But this Electronic Arts spot was harmless fun, with Tiger and Arnold Palmer showing off their kung-fu skills to protect their trophies from thugs.
- 50 Creatives Whose Brilliant Ideas and Beautiful Craft Will Make You Jealous
- Adweek's Creative 100: Meet the Top Thinkers, Makers and Doers in Marketing and Media
- Agency Sends Copywriter Into Wilderness to Live Exclusively on Its Clients' Brands for 5 Days
- Verizon Has Reportedly Bought Yahoo for $4.8 Billion
- Ad of the Day: Samsung Combines the World's Anthems Into One Beautiful Song for Rio 2016