Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 22-29Prada's eye candy, Gatorade's nightmares and Spotify's first big anthem
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 'The Rumble'
Tiger Woods had an interesting week. His Nike ad with the headline "Winning takes care of everything" ruffled feathers. But this Electronic Arts spot was harmless fun, with Tiger and Arnold Palmer showing off their kung-fu skills to protect their trophies from thugs.
- Agency Tries to Make an Ad That's All but Unskippable as YouTube Preroll
- These 5 Dynamic Duos Are Nailing Digital Marketing
- Oh, Snap! Slim Jim Brings Back Famous Old Tagline, With a Modern Twist
- Real-Time Marketing Isn't Just About Twitter
- Ad of the Day: Shifting Gears, Smart Makes the Biggest City Car Ever