Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 22-29Prada's eye candy, Gatorade's nightmares and Spotify's first big anthem
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 'The Rumble'
Tiger Woods had an interesting week. His Nike ad with the headline "Winning takes care of everything" ruffled feathers. But this Electronic Arts spot was harmless fun, with Tiger and Arnold Palmer showing off their kung-fu skills to protect their trophies from thugs.
- Vince Vaughn and Co-stars Pose for Idiotic Stock Photos You Can Have for Free
- Fans Successfully Unlocked the New Avengers Trailer, and It Was Totally Worth It
- Ad of the Day: Geico Makes Clever Preroll Ads That Are Basically Unskippable
- Ad of the Day: Tinder Plus Takes a Girl on Wild Adventures in Love, Sex and Travel
- Instagram Unveils New Features for Advertisers, From Carousel-Style Photos to Web Links