Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 22-29Prada's eye candy, Gatorade's nightmares and Spotify's first big anthem
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 'The Rumble'
Tiger Woods had an interesting week. His Nike ad with the headline "Winning takes care of everything" ruffled feathers. But this Electronic Arts spot was harmless fun, with Tiger and Arnold Palmer showing off their kung-fu skills to protect their trophies from thugs.
- KFC Swaps Out Norm Macdonald for Jim Gaffigan as Its Latest 'Real' Colonel
- Super Bowl Ad Tracker: Everything We Know About 2016's Commercials
- Hershey's Just Made a Father-Daughter Ad That's One of the Year's Sweetest
- Taco Bell Is Definitely Unveiling the 'Quesalupa' at the Super Bowl. Here's How it Tastes
- Audi Heads to Space With a Stirring Super Bowl Ad Set to David Bowie's 'Starman'