Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 22-29Prada's eye candy, Gatorade's nightmares and Spotify's first big anthem
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 'The Rumble'
Tiger Woods had an interesting week. His Nike ad with the headline "Winning takes care of everything" ruffled feathers. But this Electronic Arts spot was harmless fun, with Tiger and Arnold Palmer showing off their kung-fu skills to protect their trophies from thugs.
- GoDaddy Pulls Super Bowl Ad After Complaints About 'Puppy Mill' Humor
- Pierce Brosnan Drives a Whole Different Kind of Getaway Car in Kia's Super Bowl Ad
- Similac Has a Big Hit With One of the Most Honest Ads Ever About Parenting
- Ad of the Day: Kim Kardashian Mocks Herself Perfectly in T-Mobile's Super Bowl Ad
- The 10 Super Bowl Ads You Won't Want to Miss This Year