Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: Feb. 15-22Microsoft and Google, RG3 and Adidas, pigs and frogs, and the strangest bra ads ever
- 1 of 10
Microsoft Outlook.com 'Get Going'
Microsoft's new Outlook.com email has amazing features and enables the most soaring personal projects, according to this high-octane spot from Deutsch.
- News Editor Opposing Views Inc. Los Angeles, CA
- Assistant Vice President of Communications & Public Relations The University of Maryland, Baltimore County(UMBC) Baltimore, MD
- Academic Account Manager Springer Science + Business Media New York, NY
- Staff Writer, TheWeek.com TheWeek.com New York, NY
- Publicity Assistant, Doubleday Penguin Random House U.S.A. New York, NY
- Ad of the Day: Adult Retailer Makes Probably the Craziest X-Rated Ad Yet (NSFW)
- How This Interactive Subway Ad Got Everybody Yawning, and Wanting Coffee
- Ads About Veteran Suicide Show Heartbreaking Photos of the Homes Where They Died
- If You Could Pick Only One, Would You Hire Don, Peggy or Joan?
- Tinder Gets Into Music by Offering Zedd's New Album for $3.99