Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: Feb. 15-22Microsoft and Google, RG3 and Adidas, pigs and frogs, and the strangest bra ads ever
- 1 of 10
Microsoft Outlook.com 'Get Going'
Microsoft's new Outlook.com email has amazing features and enables the most soaring personal projects, according to this high-octane spot from Deutsch.
- Audience Development Analyst WNET New York Public Media 10019, New York City
- SEO/Editorial Freelancer New Hope Media LLC New York City, New York
- Account Director Happy Medium Working from home
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York
- Trump's First Twitter Background Image for @POTUS Was From Obama's '09 Inauguration
- White House Website Scrubbed of LGBT, Climate Change, Healthcare and Civil Rights Mentions
- Expedia Shares a Powerful Message of Global Togetherness Amid a Divisive Inauguration
- Ad of the Day: Weight Watchers' Remarkable Film Asks Why People Gain Pounds in the First Place
- Infographic: How Storytelling Is Helping Brands Sell More Products