Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: Feb. 15-22Microsoft and Google, RG3 and Adidas, pigs and frogs, and the strangest bra ads ever
- 1 of 10
Microsoft Outlook.com 'Get Going'
Microsoft's new Outlook.com email has amazing features and enables the most soaring personal projects, according to this high-octane spot from Deutsch.
- Account Director GlassView New York City, New York (US)
- Social Media Content Designer E. & J. Gallo Winery Modesto, California (US)
- Digital Media Planner Silverlight Digital LLC New York City, New York (US)
- Director, Business Development - Pharmaceuticals Silverlight Digital LLC New York City, New York (US)
- Editorial Director - Business and High-tech publishing Information Today, Inc. New York City, New York
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Wishes He Were Running for President This Year
- Netflix's Gilmore Girls Pop-up Coffee Shops Were a Massive Hit on Snapchat
- Ad of the Day: Nike and LeBron James Open the NBA Season With a Toast to Underdogs
- Why There's a Major Disconnect Between the Marketing and Tech Worlds
- Target Channels Hamilton and The Nutcracker for Holiday Campaign Aimed at Hispanic Shoppers