Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: Aug. 16-23Coke gets moving, Pepsi MAX gets Barry Sanders, and Nike gets more mileage out of 'Just do it'
- Media Sales Executive Davler Media Group New York City, New York
- Professional Account Manager – Healthcare Public Relations Pascale Communications, LLC Virtual/Work from home
- Senior Publicist/Account Supervisor J Public Relations INC. New York City, New York
- Writer / Editor OpenTrons Labworks Inc Brooklyn, New York
- Publishing Sales Representative - Sacramento, CA W. W. Norton & Company, Inc. Sacramento, California (US)
- After 60 Years in Advertising, I Believe True Creativity Is More Powerful Than Ever
- McDonald's Is Putting the Squeeze on Agency Profitability, Making the Ad Industry Uneasy
- Kohl's Sent a Star Wars Treasure Trove to the Woman Behind the Megaviral Chewbacca Video
- Esquire's New Editor Wants to 'Reimagine the Way Fashion Can Be Done'
- 'Nude for All' Campaign Breaks Lingerie Ad Stereotypes