Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: April 19-26Evian goes young, Jaguar goes long, and Axe goes all the way
Newport Beach Film Festival 'Mandible'
RPA's campaign for this year's Newport Beach Film Festival wanted to celebrate the power of film to evoke the strongest emotions, despite being nothing but "particles of light" on a screen. The centerpiece, a horrifying seven-minute film about a sadistic dentist, directed by Tool's Erich Joiner and Robert Richardson, does just that.
- Tired of Friends and Family Telling You Their Ad Ideas? This Campaign's for You
- Marketing Firm Fires Employee Whose Photo of a Co-worker's Child Sparked Flurry of Racist Jokes
- Facebook Gives Viewers 3 New Ways to Engage With Their Favorite TV Shows
- Infographic: Emojis Are Becoming a Preferred Communication Tool Across Demographics
- Ad of the Day: McDonald's All-Day Breakfast Is Here, and People Are Losing Their Minds