Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: April 19-26Evian goes young, Jaguar goes long, and Axe goes all the way
Newport Beach Film Festival 'Mandible'
RPA's campaign for this year's Newport Beach Film Festival wanted to celebrate the power of film to evoke the strongest emotions, despite being nothing but "particles of light" on a screen. The centerpiece, a horrifying seven-minute film about a sadistic dentist, directed by Tool's Erich Joiner and Robert Richardson, does just that.
- Nike's New Ad Discourages Budding Athletes, Who Won't Make It Anyway
- The Couple Who Quit Their Ad Jobs to Travel the World Ended Up Poor and Scrubbing Toilets
- Ad of the Day: This Woman's Heartbreaking Makeup Tutorials Double as Powerful PSAs
- Beats By Dre Returns Gatorade's Serve With Its Own Flashy Serena Williams Ad
- How Ikea Used This Ad Full of Naked People to Sell Tables