Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: April 19-26Evian goes young, Jaguar goes long, and Axe goes all the way
Newport Beach Film Festival 'Mandible'
RPA's campaign for this year's Newport Beach Film Festival wanted to celebrate the power of film to evoke the strongest emotions, despite being nothing but "particles of light" on a screen. The centerpiece, a horrifying seven-minute film about a sadistic dentist, directed by Tool's Erich Joiner and Robert Richardson, does just that.
- Temptations Made a Collar That Finally Gives Your Cat a Human Voice, So It Can Talk to You
- Ad of the Day: Reebok Runs Through All the Days of Your Life in This Clever Spot
- P&G Raises the Stakes in Its Latest, Darkly Brilliant 'Thank You, Mom' Masterpiece
- Pepsi Embraces the 5-Second Spot, Making 100 of Them for TV and Digital This Summer
- This Graphic Design Firm Used a Road-Lining Crew to Create Its New Identity and Typeface