Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: April 19-26Evian goes young, Jaguar goes long, and Axe goes all the way
Newport Beach Film Festival 'Mandible'
RPA's campaign for this year's Newport Beach Film Festival wanted to celebrate the power of film to evoke the strongest emotions, despite being nothing but "particles of light" on a screen. The centerpiece, a horrifying seven-minute film about a sadistic dentist, directed by Tool's Erich Joiner and Robert Richardson, does just that.
- IAC's PR Chief Apparently Tweeted a Bizarrely Tasteless Joke About AIDS and Africa
- Brands, Web Celebrities and Anonymous Join Global Mockery of PR Pro's AIDS Tweet
- Chuck Norris Does His Own Epic Split in This Festively Insane Holiday Video
- Print Ad for Moto X Lets You Change the Phone's Color With the Push of a Button
- Jesus, Gandhi and Mother Teresa Stump for Unicef in Extremely Virtuous Holiday Ads