Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: April 19-26Evian goes young, Jaguar goes long, and Axe goes all the way
Newport Beach Film Festival 'Mandible'
RPA's campaign for this year's Newport Beach Film Festival wanted to celebrate the power of film to evoke the strongest emotions, despite being nothing but "particles of light" on a screen. The centerpiece, a horrifying seven-minute film about a sadistic dentist, directed by Tool's Erich Joiner and Robert Richardson, does just that.
- Advertising and Editorial Coordinator Confidential Yardley, PA
- Media Sales Executive Davler Media Group New York City, New York
- Professional Account Manager – Healthcare Public Relations Pascale Communications, LLC Virtual/Work from home
- Senior Publicist/Account Supervisor J Public Relations INC. New York City, New York
- Writer / Editor OpenTrons Labworks Inc Brooklyn, New York
- Agencies on Canal Street Are Waging a Post-it-Note War, and It's Awesome
- Ad of the Day: Droga5 Has Johnsonville Employees Dream Up Their Own (Ridiculous) Ads
- Snickers 'Hungerithm' Sets the Candy's In-Store Price Based on the Internet's Mood
- Havas Worldwide Just Dropped the (Giant) Mic on Canal Street's Post-it Wars
- Google Built an Escape Room, and Is Making People Use a Bunch of Its Apps to Get Out