Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: April 19-26Evian goes young, Jaguar goes long, and Axe goes all the way
Newport Beach Film Festival 'Mandible'
RPA's campaign for this year's Newport Beach Film Festival wanted to celebrate the power of film to evoke the strongest emotions, despite being nothing but "particles of light" on a screen. The centerpiece, a horrifying seven-minute film about a sadistic dentist, directed by Tool's Erich Joiner and Robert Richardson, does just that.
- Instagram's Creative Mastermind Gives This Advice on How to Make a Good Carousel Ad
- As Journalists Prepare to Swarm Iowa, This Shop Has Created the Perfect Shirts for Them
- These Are the Digital Trends Everyone in Tech and Advertising Needs to Know
- How to Make Your TV Commercials Look Epic, Even on Zero Budget
- Facebook Finally Adds Animated GIFs to the News Feed ... but Not for Brand Pages