Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: April 19-26Evian goes young, Jaguar goes long, and Axe goes all the way
Newport Beach Film Festival 'Mandible'
RPA's campaign for this year's Newport Beach Film Festival wanted to celebrate the power of film to evoke the strongest emotions, despite being nothing but "particles of light" on a screen. The centerpiece, a horrifying seven-minute film about a sadistic dentist, directed by Tool's Erich Joiner and Robert Richardson, does just that.
- Writer/Reporter - freelance Hughes Hubbard & Reed Battery Park, New York, New York
- Media Relations Senior Associate Rocky Mountain Institute New York City, New York (US)
- Communications Associate American National Standards Institute Midtown Manhattan
- Digital Sales Team Leader BridgeTower Media St. Louis, MO and Richmond, VA
- Manager, Book Publishing Society for Human Resource Management Alexandria, Virginia
- Can You Figure Out the Mystery Inside This Remarkable Ad About High School Love?
- 10 of the Best Ads That Highlighted Droga5's Craftsmanship and Creativity in 2016
- 6 Funny, Moving and Provocative Ads That Showed Ogilvy's Creative Excellence in 2016
- Coca-Cola and Pepsi Are Both Losing Millennial Fans
- The 20 Most Viral Ads of 2016