The 5 Worst Ads of Super Bowl XLVIIHow to waste a small fortune and look dumb to 100 million people
- 5 of 5
Budweiser Black Crown 'Coronation'
All style and no substance. The best thing about this new Budweiser beer is that … its bottle is black? "Here's to taste. Here's to our kind of beer," the guy says at the end. Here's to falling on your face in the very first ad pod of the Super Bowl. The other Black Crown ad was just as bad. (I think. I can't remember it.)
- Media Sales Executive Progressive Business Media East Coast
- Writer/Reporter - freelance Hughes Hubbard & Reed Battery Park, New York, New York
- Media Relations Senior Associate Rocky Mountain Institute New York City, New York (US)
- Communications Associate American National Standards Institute Midtown Manhattan
- Digital Sales Team Leader BridgeTower Media St. Louis, MO and Richmond, VA
- Can You Figure Out the Mystery Inside This Remarkable Ad About High School Love?
- The 20 Most Viral Ads of 2016
- Ad of the Day: This Very Sweet Holiday Ad Follows a Man on a Mission to Learn English
- Spotify Crunches User Data in Fun Ways for This New Global Outdoor Ad Campaign
- How the Simplest Idea Led to One of the Most Magical Car Commercials Ever