5 Great Google Commercials to Watch on Its 14th BirthdayChrome ads, a product demo, and its classic Super Bowl spot
- 5 of 5
Chrome - Lady Gaga
In many ways, the Chrome campaign, produced with ad agency BBH, has been Google's strongest advertising. This spot, with Lady Gaga, is closing in on 10 million views.
- Audience Development Analyst WNET New York Public Media 10019, New York City
- SEO/Editorial Freelancer New Hope Media LLC New York City, New York
- Account Director Happy Medium Working from home
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York
- Ad of the Day: Brace for the Bizarre in Droga5's Wonderfully Wacky Fake Films for MailChimp
- Dads Play Barbie With Their Daughters in the Doll's Latest Charming Effort to Modernize
- Duracell Pushes the Idea of Trust in Its First Offbeat Ads From W+K
- Bud Light Raises a Beer to Bromances in New 'Famous Among Friends' Spots
- What a Tobacco Company's Office Party Would Feel Like If Everyone There Were Totally Honest