The 5 Best Ads of Super Bowl XLVIIHumor and emotion won the night, as the big spectacles mostly fell short
- 5 of 5
Taco Bell 'Viva Young'
Old people acting like young people—it's not the most original comedic concept in the book. But Deutsch went all the way with this one, crafting a winner thanks in part to the silly, faux-epic Spanish-language version of "We Are Young."
- News Editor Opposing Views Inc. Los Angeles, CA
- Assistant Vice President of Communications & Public Relations The University of Maryland, Baltimore County(UMBC) Baltimore, MD
- Academic Account Manager Springer Science + Business Media New York, NY
- Staff Writer, TheWeek.com TheWeek.com New York, NY
- Publicity Assistant, Doubleday Penguin Random House U.S.A. New York, NY
- Ad of the Day: Adult Retailer Makes Probably the Craziest X-Rated Ad Yet (NSFW)
- How This Interactive Subway Ad Got Everybody Yawning, and Wanting Coffee
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: May 15-22
- Still Obsessing Over Millennials? Here Are 6 Rules for Reaching Generation Z
- Ad of the Day: Delta Stuffs the Entire Internet Into Its Latest Brilliant Safety Video