The 20 Biggest Brand Fails of 2012A shameful roundup of the year's most humiliating marketing blunders
The vodka brand was deluged with angry comments after posting this rapey ad on Facebook in March. Belvedere president Charles Gibb made this statement in response to the incident at the time:
"My name is Charles Gibb and I am the President of Belvedere Vodka. I would like to personally apologize for the offensive post that recently appeared on our Facebook page.
It should never have happened. I am currently investigating the matter to determine how this happened and to be sure it never does so again. The content is contrary to our values and we deeply regret this lapse.
As an expression of our regret over this matter we have made a donation to RAINN (America's largest anti-sexual violence organization)."
- Digital Project Manager GLOW Digital Agency New York
- Newsroom Administrator/Payments Clerk American Media 10004, New York City
- Partnership Manager, TV Acxiom New York City, New York
- Citybuzz Preditor VIDICOM New York City, New York (US)
- Sr. Acquisitions Editor Brilliance Audio New York City, New York (US)
- This Yogurt Brand Found a Clever Workaround to Get in Front of Pokemon Go Players
- 50 Creatives Whose Brilliant Ideas and Beautiful Craft Will Make You Jealous
- Dove's New Billboards Criticize the Way the Media Discusses Female Athletes' Looks
- Ad of the Day: Nike Gives Babies a Stirring Speech on Unfairness, Ambition and Triumph
- 20 Content Creators Who Are Setting the Bar for Creativity in 2016