The 20 Biggest Brand Fails of 2012A shameful roundup of the year's most humiliating marketing blunders
The vodka brand was deluged with angry comments after posting this rapey ad on Facebook in March. Belvedere president Charles Gibb made this statement in response to the incident at the time:
"My name is Charles Gibb and I am the President of Belvedere Vodka. I would like to personally apologize for the offensive post that recently appeared on our Facebook page.
It should never have happened. I am currently investigating the matter to determine how this happened and to be sure it never does so again. The content is contrary to our values and we deeply regret this lapse.
As an expression of our regret over this matter we have made a donation to RAINN (America's largest anti-sexual violence organization)."
- It Looks Like Pizza Hut in Japan Is Now Totally Being Run by Cats
- Ad of the Day: Peyton Manning and Cam Newton Prank Store Customers for Gatorade
- I Ate Taco Bell's Entire New Dollar Menu in One Sitting, and Here's What I Learned
- Meet the Hero Designer Who Publicly Shamed Showtime for Asking Him to Work for Free
- Ad of the Day: Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul Reunite in Audi's Hilarious Emmys Promo