The 20 Biggest Brand Fails of 2012A shameful roundup of the year's most humiliating marketing blunders
The vodka brand was deluged with angry comments after posting this rapey ad on Facebook in March. Belvedere president Charles Gibb made this statement in response to the incident at the time:
"My name is Charles Gibb and I am the President of Belvedere Vodka. I would like to personally apologize for the offensive post that recently appeared on our Facebook page.
It should never have happened. I am currently investigating the matter to determine how this happened and to be sure it never does so again. The content is contrary to our values and we deeply regret this lapse.
As an expression of our regret over this matter we have made a donation to RAINN (America's largest anti-sexual violence organization)."
- Conference Manager - Public Safety & Security Public Safety & Security Arlington Heights, IL
- Social Media Editor About.com New York, NY
- PR Account Director DiGennaro Communications New York, NY
- Multimedia Coordinator Marist College Poughkeepsie, NY
- Manager, Content Development ThomasNet New York, NY
- Why This New York Agency Is Taking All 42 of Its Employees to Japan for the Holidays
- Here Are Some of the World's Best Ads You Might Have Missed in 2015
- This Target Store Just Got Trolled by Black Friday Ads With Hilariously Fake Deals
- Samsung Choreographs an Awesome Human Kaleidoscope for Its Gear S2 Watch
- Sorry, Britain, but This Lovely Christmas Ad From Spain Is the One to Watch This Year