10 Great TV Spots Directed by Wes AndersonClassics for Stella Artois, Ikea, AmEx and more
- 10 of 10
Agency: Dentsu. Anderson teamed up with Brad Pitt for this spot for Japan's SoftBank, which isn't a bank at all but a telecommunications and Internet company. Inspired by Jacques Tati's 1953 French film Les Vacances de Monseieur Hulot, the commercial was shot in a seaside town in France in September 2008.
- Ad of the Day: Jude Law Dances for Johnnie Walker Blue in Jake Scott's Short Film
- We Asked Agencies to Share Their Oddest Decorations, and They Did Not Disappoint
- Agency Tries to Make an Ad That's All but Unskippable as YouTube Preroll
- Indian Ad With Female Boss Sparks an Uproar: Is It Super Feminist or Super Sexist?
- Adman Writes His Own Hilarious Obituary, and It Goes Viral