10 Great TV Spots Directed by Wes AndersonClassics for Stella Artois, Ikea, AmEx and more
- 10 of 10
Agency: Dentsu. Anderson teamed up with Brad Pitt for this spot for Japan's SoftBank, which isn't a bank at all but a telecommunications and Internet company. Inspired by Jacques Tati's 1953 French film Les Vacances de Monseieur Hulot, the commercial was shot in a seaside town in France in September 2008.
- Why This New York Agency Is Taking All 42 of Its Employees to Japan for the Holidays
- Here Are Some of the World's Best Ads You Might Have Missed in 2015
- The 20 Most Viral Ads of 2015
- View-Master Is Waking From Its Decades-Long Slumber, Thanks to Virtual Reality
- Sorry, Britain, but This Lovely Christmas Ad From Spain Is the One to Watch This Year