10 Great TV Spots Directed by Wes AndersonClassics for Stella Artois, Ikea, AmEx and more
- 10 of 10
Agency: Dentsu. Anderson teamed up with Brad Pitt for this spot for Japan's SoftBank, which isn't a bank at all but a telecommunications and Internet company. Inspired by Jacques Tati's 1953 French film Les Vacances de Monseieur Hulot, the commercial was shot in a seaside town in France in September 2008.
- 24 People Who Applied for the World's Toughest Job Were In for Quite a Surprise
- K-Pop Group Twerks to the (Really) Oldies in First Classical Music Video Ever
- Hair in a Can? This Insane Product Demo Might Actually Be Real
- Ad of the Day: This Wonder Bread Campaign Is the Greatest Thing Since … Well, You Know
- Why Food and Beverage Advertisers Should Be Worried About Pom v. Coca-Cola