10 Great TV Spots Directed by Wes AndersonClassics for Stella Artois, Ikea, AmEx and more
- 10 of 10
Agency: Dentsu. Anderson teamed up with Brad Pitt for this spot for Japan's SoftBank, which isn't a bank at all but a telecommunications and Internet company. Inspired by Jacques Tati's 1953 French film Les Vacances de Monseieur Hulot, the commercial was shot in a seaside town in France in September 2008.
- The 10 Super Bowl Ads You Won't Want to Miss This Year
- Super Bowl Ad Tracker: Everything You Need to Know About 2015's Big Game
- Ad Student Hijacks Agency Hashtags on Instagram, Hoping for Job Interviews
- Similac Has a Big Hit With One of the Most Honest Ads Ever About Parenting
- If Apple Made Milk, and Other Super-Cool Imaginary Product Packaging