10 Great TV Spots Directed by Wes AndersonClassics for Stella Artois, Ikea, AmEx and more
- 10 of 10
Agency: Dentsu. Anderson teamed up with Brad Pitt for this spot for Japan's SoftBank, which isn't a bank at all but a telecommunications and Internet company. Inspired by Jacques Tati's 1953 French film Les Vacances de Monseieur Hulot, the commercial was shot in a seaside town in France in September 2008.
- Senior Account Manager – Advertising Agency NYC Bandujo Advertising + Design New York
- Media Buyer Verso Advertising New York
- Editor-In-Chief Queens Tribune Queens County, New York (US)
- Senior Correspondent — New York The Holmes Report New York City, New York (US)
- Senior Editor (Technology Content) Manifest Washington D.C.
- Can You Figure Out the Mystery Inside This Remarkable Ad About High School Love?
- Ikea Renamed Products After Frequently Googled Problems That Those Products Solve
- Spotify Crunches User Data in Fun Ways for This New Global Outdoor Ad Campaign
- Ad of the Day: Beats by Dre's All-Star Athletes Rock Out to White Stripes' 'Seven Nation Army'
- Amazon Inserts Its Own 'Man of the Year' Issue in Time to Promote Man in the High Castle