10 Great TV Spots Directed by Wes AndersonClassics for Stella Artois, Ikea, AmEx and more
- 10 of 10
Agency: Dentsu. Anderson teamed up with Brad Pitt for this spot for Japan's SoftBank, which isn't a bank at all but a telecommunications and Internet company. Inspired by Jacques Tati's 1953 French film Les Vacances de Monseieur Hulot, the commercial was shot in a seaside town in France in September 2008.
- Nike's New Ad Discourages Budding Athletes, Who Won't Make It Anyway
- Ad of the Day: This Woman's Heartbreaking Makeup Tutorials Double as Powerful PSAs
- How Ikea Used This Ad Full of Naked People to Sell Tables
- Design Team Behind New Verizon Logo Says It's Meant to Be Flexible, Not 'Clever or Flashy'
- The Couple Who Quit Their Ad Jobs to Travel the World Ended Up Poor and Scrubbing Toilets