10 Great TV Spots Directed by Wes AndersonClassics for Stella Artois, Ikea, AmEx and more
- 10 of 10
Agency: Dentsu. Anderson teamed up with Brad Pitt for this spot for Japan's SoftBank, which isn't a bank at all but a telecommunications and Internet company. Inspired by Jacques Tati's 1953 French film Les Vacances de Monseieur Hulot, the commercial was shot in a seaside town in France in September 2008.
- From Moscow to Mumbai, These Agencies Make Today's Best Campaigns
- The iPhone 6 Should Make Mobile Ads a Bigger Deal
- 12 Marketers Already Experimenting With Instagram's Hyperlapse App
- 10 Brands That Got Creative With the Ice Bucket Challenge Without Calling on the CEO
- Instagram Users Are Obsessed With Recreating Its Logo, and the Results Are Quite Wonderful