10 Ads That Really Love AmericaCelebrate the Fourth of July with these super-patriotic spots
- 1 of 10
Chrysler, "It's Halftime in America"
Clint Eastwood + a great American auto brand + the 2012 Super Bowl = a classic patriotic spot, though not one without controversy. Some saw Eastwood's hardboiled speech about "halftime in America" as a tacit endorsement of President Obama. Others simply saw a beautifully crafted masterpiece of a spot from Wieden + Kennedy that dared to go beyond advertising—and join the national conversation about something bigger.
- Ad of the Day: Geico Makes Clever Pre-Roll Ads That Are Basically Unskippable
- Watch This Ad Carefully, and You'll Be Transfixed by the Car Sitting Quietly on a Street
- Meet the Hero Designer Who Publicly Shamed Showtime for Asking Him to Work for Free
- Coca-Cola Celebrates Its Iconic Bottle's 100th Birthday With 15 New Ads
- Here's the SNL Parody Ad for ISIS That Pissed Off Half the Internet This Weekend