10 Ads That Really Love AmericaCelebrate the Fourth of July with these super-patriotic spots
- 1 of 10
Chrysler, "It's Halftime in America"
Clint Eastwood + a great American auto brand + the 2012 Super Bowl = a classic patriotic spot, though not one without controversy. Some saw Eastwood's hardboiled speech about "halftime in America" as a tacit endorsement of President Obama. Others simply saw a beautifully crafted masterpiece of a spot from Wieden + Kennedy that dared to go beyond advertising—and join the national conversation about something bigger.
- Video Producer, The Atlantic Atlantic Media Washington, DC
- Senior Director, Digital Communications Turner PR New York, NY and Denver, CO,
- Reporters and Editors WhoWhatWhy New York, NY
- Marketing Manager Sourcebooks Naperville, IL
- Account Executive, the Knot Concierge Program XO Group & the Knot New York, NY
- Watch a Designer Who Really Knows What He's Doing Create a Logo From Scratch
- If You Loved Aaron Draplin's Logo Tutorial, Here's More of His Design Wisdom
- The Colbert Report Is Dead. Long Live Stephen Colbert
- Inside Pornhub's Crusade to Tear Down the Taboos of Watching Sex Online
- 14 Brilliant Outdoor Ads That Rocked the Real World in 2014