10 Ads That Really Love AmericaCelebrate the Fourth of July with these super-patriotic spots
- 1 of 10
Chrysler, "It's Halftime in America"
Clint Eastwood + a great American auto brand + the 2012 Super Bowl = a classic patriotic spot, though not one without controversy. Some saw Eastwood's hardboiled speech about "halftime in America" as a tacit endorsement of President Obama. Others simply saw a beautifully crafted masterpiece of a spot from Wieden + Kennedy that dared to go beyond advertising—and join the national conversation about something bigger.
- Content Writer Wisconsin School of Business 53706, Madison
- Foreign and Defense Policy, Communications Assistant American Enterprise Institute Washington D.C.
- Account Executive National Publication Yardley, PA 19067
- West Coast Manager National Magazine Los Angeles, CA
- Account Executive National Magazine Newtown, PA - Bucks Co
- 3 Things Brands Should Know About Gen Z—and They're Not All About Snapchat
- Who Is Louise Delage? The Troubling Truth Behind an Overnight Instagram Success
- Google, Facebook, Amazon, IBM and Microsoft Team Up to Make Artificial Intelligence Less Scary
- How Facebook Wants Creative Agencies to Innovate in Live, Vertical and 360 Video
- McCann Created an Escort Service That Had a Macabre Surprise for Anyone Who Tried It