10 Ads That Really Love AmericaCelebrate the Fourth of July with these super-patriotic spots
- 1 of 10
Chrysler, "It's Halftime in America"
Clint Eastwood + a great American auto brand + the 2012 Super Bowl = a classic patriotic spot, though not one without controversy. Some saw Eastwood's hardboiled speech about "halftime in America" as a tacit endorsement of President Obama. Others simply saw a beautifully crafted masterpiece of a spot from Wieden + Kennedy that dared to go beyond advertising—and join the national conversation about something bigger.
- Audience Development Analyst WNET New York Public Media 10019, New York City
- SEO/Editorial Freelancer New Hope Media LLC New York City, New York
- Account Director Happy Medium Working from home
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York
- Ad of the Day: Brace for the Bizarre in Droga5's Wonderfully Wacky Fake Films for MailChimp
- Dads Play Barbie With Their Daughters in the Doll's Latest Charming Effort to Modernize
- Google Is Developing a Cloud-Based Measurement Service for Advertisers
- Ad of the Day: Weight Watchers' Remarkable Film Asks Why People Gain Pounds in the First Place
- Through VR, Häagen-Dazs Will Let You Fly (and Sympathize) With Imperiled Honey Bees