10 Ads That Really Love AmericaCelebrate the Fourth of July with these super-patriotic spots
- 1 of 10
Chrysler, "It's Halftime in America"
Clint Eastwood + a great American auto brand + the 2012 Super Bowl = a classic patriotic spot, though not one without controversy. Some saw Eastwood's hardboiled speech about "halftime in America" as a tacit endorsement of President Obama. Others simply saw a beautifully crafted masterpiece of a spot from Wieden + Kennedy that dared to go beyond advertising—and join the national conversation about something bigger.
- News Editor Opposing Views Inc. Los Angeles, CA
- Assistant Vice President of Communications & Public Relations The University of Maryland, Baltimore County(UMBC) Baltimore, MD
- Academic Account Manager Springer Science + Business Media New York, NY
- Staff Writer, TheWeek.com TheWeek.com New York, NY
- Publicity Assistant, Doubleday Penguin Random House U.S.A. New York, NY
- Ad of the Day: Adult Retailer Makes Probably the Craziest X-Rated Ad Yet (NSFW)
- How This Interactive Subway Ad Got Everybody Yawning, and Wanting Coffee
- Ad of the Day: Delta Stuffs the Entire Internet Into Its Latest Brilliant Safety Video
- If You Could Pick Only One, Would You Hire Don, Peggy or Joan?
- Coca-Cola Shows You How to Get 6 Million Views on an Ad Without Even Trying