10 Ads That Really Love AmericaCelebrate the Fourth of July with these super-patriotic spots
- 1 of 10
Chrysler, "It's Halftime in America"
Clint Eastwood + a great American auto brand + the 2012 Super Bowl = a classic patriotic spot, though not one without controversy. Some saw Eastwood's hardboiled speech about "halftime in America" as a tacit endorsement of President Obama. Others simply saw a beautifully crafted masterpiece of a spot from Wieden + Kennedy that dared to go beyond advertising—and join the national conversation about something bigger.
- Ad of the Day: This Incredible Scouting Ad Shows How Lessons Can Last a Lifetime
- Now You Can Post Portrait and Landscape Shots to Instagram
- Here Are the Perks BuzzFeed and WPP Will Get From Partnering With Each Other
- How Instagram Is Changing the Way Brands Look at Photography, Online and Beyond
- McDonald's Wouldn't Create the McWhopper, So I Did, and It's an Abomination