10 Ads That Really Love AmericaCelebrate the Fourth of July with these super-patriotic spots
- 1 of 10
Chrysler, "It's Halftime in America"
Clint Eastwood + a great American auto brand + the 2012 Super Bowl = a classic patriotic spot, though not one without controversy. Some saw Eastwood's hardboiled speech about "halftime in America" as a tacit endorsement of President Obama. Others simply saw a beautifully crafted masterpiece of a spot from Wieden + Kennedy that dared to go beyond advertising—and join the national conversation about something bigger.
- Here's How Bud Light Designed 200,000 Different Colorful Cans for Music Festivalgoers
- Old Spice Creates a Loony Sci-Fi 'Choose Your Own Adventure' Game on Instagram
- Victoria Taylor Reflects on Her Time at Reddit and Life at the Center of a Media Maelstrom
- Ad of the Day: Check Out Geico's First Spots in a While Not Made by The Martin Agency
- Why These 3 Agency Guys Are Walking 125 Miles to a Company's Office for a Pitch