10 Ads That Really Love AmericaCelebrate the Fourth of July with these super-patriotic spots
- 1 of 10
Chrysler, "It's Halftime in America"
Clint Eastwood + a great American auto brand + the 2012 Super Bowl = a classic patriotic spot, though not one without controversy. Some saw Eastwood's hardboiled speech about "halftime in America" as a tacit endorsement of President Obama. Others simply saw a beautifully crafted masterpiece of a spot from Wieden + Kennedy that dared to go beyond advertising—and join the national conversation about something bigger.
- View-Master Is Waking From Its Decades-Long Slumber, Thanks to Virtual Reality
- Sorry, Britain, but This Lovely Christmas Ad From Spain Is the One to Watch This Year
- How Filmmaker Casey Neistat Gets Away With Murder
- We Got Hasbro's Weird Robot Cat and Worked Up the Courage to Play With It
- The 20 Most Viral Ads of 2015