NBC’s Sunday Night Football pitting the Giants against the Eagles took the top spot in the weekly New York ratings. The game pulled in an estimated 2 million WNBC viewers with a 10.2 rating, according to the Nielsen Company.
The ratings bonanza began in the final thirty minutes of Football Night in America. The pre-game show was number five (1.2 million/6.2).
WCBS grabbed number two for the Colts vs. Patriots game (1.5 million/7.4).
60 Minutes followed football on WCBS with a fourth-place showing (1.2 million/6.3).
The penultimate week for the Dancing With The Stars season landed in third place. The 90-minute performance had 1.4 million on WABC and a 7.3. The Dancing Tuesday night result show took sixth position (1.2 million/6.1).
Rounding out the Top 10
- Modern Family WABC (seventh/1.1 million/5.7)
- NCIS WCBS (eighth/1.1 million/5.5)
- Glee WNYW (ninth/1 million/5.4)
- The Good Wife WCBS (*10th/979,000/4.8)
- Two and a Half Men WCBS (*10th/975,000/4.8)
- American Music Awards WABC (*10th/969,000/4.8)
ESPN’s Monday Night Football (Eagles/Redskins) was number 16 for the week (827,000/4.1).