Forbes has published yet another list — this time detailing the “100 most powerful women” in the world. At number one, for the one millionth year in a row, is your mother. Now go clean your room.
Since we cover media, here’s a look at some of the women from our field of interest that made Forbes’ list:
9) Sheryl Sandberg – COO of Facebook
12) Susan Wojcicki – CEO of YouTube
14) Oprah Winfrey — Oprah f*cking Winfrey
18) Marissa Mayer – CEO of Yahoo
39) Anna Wintour — editor of Vogue, artistic director of Condé Nast
For the full list, click through.