Michael Bloomberg is back to his regular, boring old job at Bloomberg LP. The rumor is that he’ll be focusing his efforts on making Bloomberg View more popular. A memo obtained by Capital New York gives that some credence: Bloomberg will be setting up shop on the fifth floor, the same one that houses Bloomberg View, Bloomberg TV and Bloomberg Radio.
Bloomberg staffers are surely freaking out at the prospect of running into Bloomberg in the elevator or at the water cooler. However, little do they know that FishbowlNY is here to save the day. As always.
Below are five conversation starters that Bloomberg staffers should 100 percent avoid. If you happen to know a Bloomberg employee, please feel free to share the list.
What Bloomberg Staffers Shouldn’t Say to Bloomberg:
- “I voted for De Blasio. You?”
- “Man you need to give Dasani a house or something. How about a pony? What’s a pony cost? $50? Buy her 12. Then you’ll be even.”
- “I wish there were bigger sized sodas in the vending machines.”
- “Bloomberg View? More like Bloomberg Poo! Am I right or am I right?”
- “Two words that will instantly upgrade our Terminals: Candy Crush.”