The Fader has hired three and promoted four. Details are below.
- Larry Fitzmaurice has been named news editor. He comes to The Fader from Pitchfork, where he served as reviews editor. He previously was a contributor to GQ.
- Zara Golden, formerly a contributing writer for title, has joined as staff writer. She most recently served as pop culture editor for The Upswing.
- Khalila Douze joins as social media manager. She most recently served as a social analyst for Havas Media and a social strategist for Havas Worldwide.
- Ruth Saxelby has been promoted to managing editor.
- Senior editors Duncan Cooper and Emilie Friedlander have been promoted to deputy editor and deputy features editor, respectively.
- Steven Aguiar, former social media manager, has been promoted to digital strategist.