The ASME handed out its 2012 Digital Ellie awards today, so let’s take a look at the winners. New York grabbed the big prize, nabbing the Ellie for General Excellence. It also won an Ellie for the Website category. Wired also took home two Ellies, one for Excellence in Digital Reporting and one for Design.
Others celebrating today are listed below.
- Men’s Health, for Personal Service
- The Daily Beast’s Book Beast, for Website Department
- The American Scholar, for Commentary
- Time’s Populist app, for Utility App
- Foreign Policy, for Multimedia
- The New York Times Magazine, for Video
- National Geographic, for Tablet Editions (August 2011, September 2011 and November 2011)