Heart & Soul magazine has officially been sold to the investors who have been de facto running it for months. We still haven’t heard anything about back payments to 60 freelancers waiting on a collective $200,000…..the graphic novel may save business journalism, but we’ll wait and see about that…..and more news…..
- Heart & Soul Magazine Sold to Group of Investors (via Folio RSS)
- Why the graphic novel will save business journalism (via Talking Biz News)
- 33,000 Career Experts Can’t Be Wrong(?) (via HR Dave)
- St. Louis Post Dispatch Publisher Gets OK For Bankruptcy Plan (via paidContent)
- CQ Roll Call Shows Reporter the Door (via FishbowlDC)