Runner’s World has made several promotions and hires. Details are below.
- Chris Kraft has been promoted to site director of Runnersworld.com.
- Hannah McGoldrick has been promoted to social media editor.
- Erin Benner has been promoted to art director.
- Bryan Boyle has been named gear editor. He comes to the magazine from The Denver Post, where he served as a senior producer.
- Clare Lissaman joins as photo director. She most recently worked as Ladies’ Home Journal’s director of photography.
- Ali Nolan has been named associate editor. She comes to Runner’s World from Momentum Media Sports Publishing.