This week, Sirius XM Radio is hiring a senior copywriter, while New York Media needs an editorial director for Vulture. The New York Times is seeking a director of product for its games department, and Enstars.com is on the hunt for a senior editor. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Senior Copywriter Sirius XM Radio (New York, NY)
- Editorial Director, Vulture New York Media (New York, NY)
- Director of Product, Games The New York Times (New York, NY)
- Senior Editor Enstars.com (New York, NY)
- Circulation Marketing Manager The Week and Mental Floss (New York, NY)
Find more great NY jobs on the Mediabistro job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented media pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.