Friday evening and over the weekend a number of media folk have switched positions: Horacio Silva is leaving the NYT fashion magazine (better known as “T”) after nearly ten years….Whitney Friedlander is going into communications for the Milken Family Foundation…and more..
- Horacio Silva Leaves the New York Times Fashion Magazine (via FishbowlNY)
- Whitney Friedlander Out at LAT (via FishbowlLA)
- Who’s Replacing Dennis Ryan at Element 79? Here’s One Guess (via AgencySpy)
- Biz columnist to become editorial page editor in Spokane (via Talking Biz News)
- Mary Noonan Leaves CBS for CNBC (via TVNewser)