Hello…? Hello…? Is this thing even on? Come on, it’s the day before a four-day weekend. Who’s even reading this?
Well, if you are, you lucky worker bees, you, here’s the news of the day (or more accurately, the RSS leftovers from yesterday): a lot of people have changed jobs or added responsibilities….somebody has a creepy employer who likes to see their employees’ smiling faces on every single email they send out yes you read that right…….and more.
- Motor Trend Names Edward Loh Editor-In-Chief (via MinOnline)
- Crain’s Chicago editor to write column beginning in 2012 (via Talking Biz News)
- Thompson Returns as Editor of KJ, Sentinel (via Al Diamon)
- Huffington Post Gay Voices Names Editor-at-Large (via FishbowlNY)
- Biz journalist named Hampton j-school dean (via Talking Biz News)
- employer requires us to include our photo in all emails we send (via Ask a Manager)
- College editor: Seeing our work go uncredited is ‘frustrating’ (via JIMROMENESKO.COM)