The legal eagles (or nannies, perhaps) at HRE Online would rather you sit at your desk and die of heart failure than use a treadmill desk, because god forbid you trip and then sue the company……Borders employees may be out of jobs, but at least their bookcases have found second lives at other bookstores….and more stories from yesterday. Check ’em out.
- Blurring the Line between Working and Working Out (via Human Resource Executive Online)
- Borders Bookcases Still Have Jobs (via FishbowlLA)
- New Executive Editor, Other Moves at Better Homes and Gardens (via FishbowlNY)
- We Hear: Munson Out at Mono? (via AgencySpy)
- J. Hoberman Cut at Village Voice (via GalleyCat)
- San Diego CityBeat Columnist Had a Merry Xmas in Jail (via FishbowlLA)
- Kodak loses top corp comms exec as Meuchner departs (via PRWeek )