The candidates in the crowded race for Democratic National Committee chair will get a chance to debate each other beginning 7 p.m. ET on Jan. 18 at George Washington University’s School of Media and Public Affairs, an event co-hosted by GWU and the Huffington Post.
The debate will be moderated by Huffington Post’s new editor in chief, Lydia Polgreen, and D.C. bureau chief Ryan Grim, who will pose their own as well as audience-generated questions to the following participants:
- Idaho Democratic Party executive director Sally Boynton Brown
- New Hampshire Democratic Party chairman Ray Buckley
- South Bend, Indiana Mayor Pete Buttigieg
- Rep. Keith Ellison (D-Minn.)
- South Carolina Democratic Party chairman Jaime Harrison
- Secretary of Labor Tom Perez
You can watch a livestream on HuffPost’s Politics page on Facebook the evening of and submit questions ahead of the debate using the hashtag #DNCdebate. The ultimate victor will be decided during the DNC’s winter meeting.