From time to time we have the opportunity to pass on what we know to the hungry minds patient enough to sit and listen for a spell. In fact, sometimes we even teach a proper class out this way in the city of Los Angeles. Coming up on September 19, we’ll be leading a perennial favorite, Design Writing for Designers. And according to us, this is what you’ll learn:
* What makes a good design story
* How to put together a basic pitch letter and make it look like you have clips (even if you don’t)
* An overview of publications, both design and mainstream, that are looking for pitches
* How to position yourself as an expert
* Alternate markets for your writing
See? Walk in at 6:45 a designer, walk out at 9:45 a design writer. Sounds like a perfect evening. Details and registration.