This week, Wayfair is looking for an interactive web designer, and Hearst is hiring an art coordinator for O, The Oprah Magazine. McMurry needs a senior art director, and the School of Visual Arts is on the hunt for a multimedia developer. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Interactive Web Designer Wayfair (Boston, MA)
- Art Coordinator – O, The Oprah Magazine Hearst (New York, NY)
- Senior Art Director McMurry (Saratoga Springs, NY)
- Multimedia Developer School of Visual Arts (New York, NY)
- Creative Manager, NeimanMarcus.com Neiman Marcus (Irving, TX)
Find more great design jobs on the UnBeige job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented UnBeige pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.