This week, the Washingtonian is hiring a web developer/digital analyst, while McMurry/TMG needs a managing editor for a travel website. CLASP is seeking a technical writer and editor, and The Pew Charitable Trusts is on the hunt for a communications officer. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Web Developer/Digital Analyst Washingtonian (Washington, DC)
- Managing Editor, Travel Website McMurry/TMG (Washington, DC)
- Technical Writer & Editor CLASP (Washington, DC)
- Communications Officer The Pew Charitable Trusts (Washington, DC)
- Digital Media Ad Sales Rep/Account Executive FierceMarkets (Washington, DC)
Find more great DC jobs on the Mediabistro job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented media pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.