This week, Turner Broadcasting System is hiring a senior director of PR, while Atlantic Media needs a managing producer for The Atlantic. Americans for the Arts is seeking a website and new media manager, and the American Psychological Association is on the hunt for a content manager. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Senior Director, PR Turner Broadcasting System (Washington, DC)
- Managing Producer, The Atlantic Atlantic Media (Washington, DC)
- Website and New Media Manager Americans for the Arts (Washington, DC)
- Content Manager American Psychological Association (Washington, DC)
- Online Editor/Technical Writer U.S. News & World Report (Washington, DC)
Find more great DC jobs on the Mediabistro job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented media pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.