This week, HistoryNet is hiring a senior editor, while USAC needs a director of stakeholder engagement within its lifeline team. The National Review is seeking a national sales director, and Hanley-Wood is on the hunt for a demand generation strategist. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Senior Editor HistoryNet (Washington, DC)
- Director of Stakeholder Engagement, Lifeline USAC (Washington, DC)
- National Sales Director The National Review (Washington, DC)
- Demand Generation Strategist Hanley-Wood (Washington, DC)
- Deputy Politics Editor The Daily Dot (Washington, DC)
Find more great DC jobs on the Mediabistro job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented media pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.