This week, Change.org is hiring a communications manager, while The World Bank needs an online producer. Smithsonian Enterprises is seeking a senior vice president of programming, and Atlantic Media is on the hunt for an associate producer for AtlanticLIVE. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Communications Manager Change.org (Washington, DC)
- Online Producer The World Bank (Washington, DC)
- Senior Vice President, Programming Smithsonian Enterprises (Washington, DC)
- Associate Producer, AtlanticLIVE Atlantic Media (Washington, DC)
- Director, Advocacy Communications Enterprise Community Partners (Washington, DC)
Find more great DC jobs on the Mediabistro job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented media pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.