Twirling celebrities and singing amateurs held on to the Top 4 slots for the week in New York.
ABC’s Dancing With The Stars takes ownership of the number one position again, according to Nielsen, for the two-hour performances. An estimated 1.2 million WABC viewers tuned in, giving the broadcast a 6.4 rating. Results night managed a fourth-place finish (1.1 million/5.8).
American Idol filled the gap in second and third place for the week, scoring nearly identical 1.2 million WNYW viewers and a 6.3 and 6.2.
NBC’s The Voice finished its final week of season two with the two-hour talent showcase landing in a 21st-place tie (637,000/3.3), while the winner was crowned tied for 12th (763,000/3.9).
More from Top 10 after the jump
- Fifth NCIS WCBS (965,000/4.9)
- Sixth Two and a Half Men WCBS (909,000/4.7)
- Seventh The Big Bang Theory WCBS (870,000/4.5)
- Eighth Modern Family WABC (845,000/4.3)
- Ninth Castle WABC (811,000/4.2)
- *Tenth Mike and Molly WCBS (788,000/4.0)
- *Tenth Desperate Housewives WABC (775,000/4.0)
60 Minutes, a usual Top 10 entry, had a rare 17th-place showing (711,000/3.6).