Merlin Media has hired at least four staffers from competitor WINS for its radio station, which it’s relaunching soon…BBC.com is profitable two years ahead of schedule thanks to ad sales in overseas markets…AOL Government, a “platform to engage each other about opportunities and challenges in the federal government” launches…and more….
- BBC.com Says It’s In The Black, Two Years Ahead Of Schedule (via paidContent)
- Merlin Media Grabs Several WINS Staffers for New 101.9 (via FishbowlNY)
- AOL Launches New Trade Site: AOL Government (via FishbowlNY)
- Another CQ Departure… (via FishbowlDC)
- Tribune Company Turns Its Axe on the Alt-Weekly World (via FishbowlLA)