Media moves….the Daily remains free at least ’til the bugs get ironed out….Google has some money, not just traffic, for journos…and more….
- Providence Journal parent in the red on pension-split charge (via Media Workers Guild)
- Google Fluttering Eyelashes At Journalism With $2.7 Million Award (via paidContent)
- Ex-Modernista! Strategist Winds Up at Hill Holiday (via AgencySpy)
- Clayman: The Daily’s Free Trial Run Will Continue (via paidContent)
- Kimberly-Clark promotes Smalling to lead comms role (via PRWeek)
- Dennis Ryan Takes CCO Post at Olson (via AgencySpy)