People who read AgencySpy sure do like the agency moves, especially in August. Nine of the top 10 read stories of the month featured a personnel change of some sort. Our Revolving Door Roundup not only topped the charts, three more of the roundups took spots in the top 10.
There was one lone campaign among the bunch, however, with a couple of NFL stars promoting DirecTV’s new streaming offering. Win one for the streamer.
Counting down from 10 to 1, here are the top stories of August.
10. 72andSunny LA Bolsters Creative and Brand Leadership Team
9. Revolving Door Roundup: Cheil Worldwide, M&C Saatchi, Partners + Napier and More
8. Patrick Mahomes and Dak Prescott Get Unwanted Advice From NFL Fans in DirecTV Ads
7. Fortnight Collective Brings on Nine New Hires Amid Growth Spurt
6. FCB Names Andrea Siqueira and Andrew Lincoln as Executive Creative Directors
5. Revolving Door Roundup: FCB, Jellyfish, Thinkingbox and More
4. Revolving Door Roundup: Deloitte, M&C Saatchi, Walton Isaacson and More
3. Ricard Valero Tapped to Lead Creative at MullenLowe New York
2. Why Influencer Agency Whalar is Suddenly Hiring 85 New Positions
1. Revolving Door Roundup: Horizon Media, Publicis, R/GA and More
We sometimes rely on reader tips for these stories, so if you have a tip, please send it to us on the form on the AgencySpy home page. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a direct message on Twitter.
(Editor’s Note: Keeping with the super obvious Spy theme, the image is from the 2019 Netflix Sacha Baron Cohen vehicle Spy.)