SEATTLE Publicis in the West here has added five executives to help develop its digital and integrated marketing strategy.
Joining the Publicis Groupe agency are:
• David Bryant (pictured), svp, cd, from StrawberryFrog, where he most recently served as ecd of the independent shop's office in New York. His resume also includes tenures at Wieden + Kennedy, Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Digitas, as well as Tribal DDB, where he was a founding member and helped craft the first interactive ads for Levi Strauss. In this post, which is new to the shop, he becomes the top digital cd at Publicis in the West, leadiing about 25 staffers.
• Kevin Drew Davis, svp, strategy, from Publicis in Dallas, where he had been digital cd. He has also worked at Wieden. He has handled assignments for brands such as Nike, Microsoft, BMW and ESPN, among others.
• Drew Meyers, svp, group account director, from MRM/McCann Worldgroup in San
Francisco, where he served as a global account leader on the Microsoft direct and digital business.
• Lindsay Daniels, cd, from Favorite Color, a motion design studio in New York. While there, she worked with clients such as HBO, CBS and Ralph Lauren and managed multiple creative teams. She won an Emmy for her work on the main title design for Showtime's Dexter.
• Hart Rusen, cd, from Goodby, Silverstein & Partners in San Francisco, where he most recently served as acd on Doritos and Cheetos. He worked on Hyundai, Comcast, Saturn and Bud Light. Also, he helped create Hewlett-Packard's Super Bowl commercial.
"We think in terms of changing the conversation and each one of these leaders has demonstrated the ability to do so," said Randy Browning, CEO of Publicis in the West.