Kantar Video, a division of WPP Group's insight, information and consultancy network Kantar, today announced an expanded executive management team. Per Kantar, "The team has been hand selected for their expertise in technology-enabled, marketing-driven digital media businesses." They are to lead the industry-wide rollout of the Videolytics online and mobile video syndication, tracking and optimization platform.
The execs are:
• Keir Walton (pictured), svp, business development; formerly evp of WPP's world-promotional partnership and branded-entertainment subsidiary IEG.
• Anne Drake, svp, analytics and research; formerly svp, product management at Kantar Media/Audiences.
• Jamison Tilsner, evangelist; formerly COO of Tubefilter.
• Andrew Chang, business development; formerly an advisor to startups such as DashMob and Looxii, founder of Rogue Media, a digital media company.
• Andrew Cheng, platform manager; formerly director of advanced analytics for Kantar Media/Audiences.
• Trevor Wolfe, marketing manager; formerly digital project manager, Kantar Media.