Who Drew Ungvarsky, owner and creative director
What Digital agency
Where Norfolk, Va.
Ten years ago, a computer science major named Drew Ungvarsky who loved designing and developing started Grow in the spare bedroom of his Norfolk, Va., home. “Frankly, I never had any intention to create a company,” said Ungvarsky, Grow’s owner and creative director, “let alone to have the company be what it is today.” The digital agency now boasts a full-time staff of 30, working with such clients as BFGoodrich, Google and Rdio. Grow collaborated with Google’s Art, Copy & Code project’s Burberry Kisses, which won a digital Grand Clio Image award. The shop also collaborated with Google and Deutsch LA on VW’s “SmileDrive” campaign. Ungvarsky’s ambitions remain simple. So what comes next? “Continue looking for partners that want to do [digital] work that is industry defining.”
This Digital Agency Went From a Spare Bedroom to Winning AwardsGrow’s major clients include Google, HBO and Rdio
- Audience Development Analyst WNET New York Public Media 10019, New York City
- SEO/Editorial Freelancer New Hope Media LLC New York City, New York
- Account Director Happy Medium Des Moines, IA or Chicago, IL
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York