The World's Best Print Ads, 2012-13See the top 59 winners from the Press Lions at Cannes
- 1 of 59
Grand Prix: Apple iPad mini (1 of 4)
Agency: TBWA\Media Arts Lab, Los Angeles
These iPad mini ads, released late last year, were placed on the back covers of several national magazines—including Time, Wired and The New Yorker. They showed the tablet at actual size, with its display featuring the actual front cover of that issue of the magazine.
- Writer/Reporter - freelance Hughes Hubbard & Reed Battery Park, New York, New York
- Media Relations Senior Associate Rocky Mountain Institute New York City, New York (US)
- Communications Associate American National Standards Institute Midtown Manhattan
- Digital Sales Team Leader BridgeTower Media St. Louis, MO and Richmond, VA
- Manager, Book Publishing Society for Human Resource Management Alexandria, Virginia
- Can You Figure Out the Mystery Inside This Remarkable Ad About High School Love?
- 6 Funny, Moving and Provocative Ads That Showed Ogilvy's Creative Excellence in 2016
- 10 of the Best Ads That Highlighted Droga5's Craftsmanship and Creativity in 2016
- The 20 Most Viral Ads of 2016
- David Beckham's Tattoos Come to Life in This Haunting Child Abuse PSA for Unicef