The World's Best Print Ads, 2012-13See the top 59 winners from the Press Lions at Cannes
- 1 of 59
Grand Prix: Apple iPad mini (1 of 4)
Agency: TBWA\Media Arts Lab, Los Angeles
These iPad mini ads, released late last year, were placed on the back covers of several national magazines—including Time, Wired and The New Yorker. They showed the tablet at actual size, with its display featuring the actual front cover of that issue of the magazine.
- Account Director Happy Medium Working from home
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York
- News Producer News 12 Woodbury, New York
- Zeppelin Hall Beer Garden Social Media Strategist Grand Street Property Management Downtown Jersey City
- Ad of the Day: Reebok Gets 'More Human' Than Ever in Evolving Aspirational Campaign
- This Popular Vlogger Died in a Shocking Car Crash Live on YouTube. Or Did She?
- This Video Game Ad Is the First Film in 14 Years From the Director of Die Hard
- Here Are the Top 10 Super Bowl Ads on YouTube
- Snapchat Is Now Pitching Brands on Sequential Video Ads