The World's Best Print Ads, 2012-13See the top 59 winners from the Press Lions at Cannes
- 1 of 59
Grand Prix: Apple iPad mini (1 of 4)
Agency: TBWA\Media Arts Lab, Los Angeles
These iPad mini ads, released late last year, were placed on the back covers of several national magazines—including Time, Wired and The New Yorker. They showed the tablet at actual size, with its display featuring the actual front cover of that issue of the magazine.
- Account Director, VogueRunway.com Condé Nast New York, NY
- USD30/hr Freelance Video Reviewers (Remote) Blue Ocean Network Anywhere,
- Digital Producer – Business Development and Autos Daily News Jersey City, NJ
- Marketing Specialist Santinelli International Hauppauge, NY
- Public Relations Manager IBT Media Inc. New York, NY
- Omnicom Is Creating One Mega-Studio by Combining 3 Production Departments
- The Couple Who Quit Their Ad Jobs to Travel the World Ended Up Poor and Scrubbing Toilets
- Hyundai Just Hacked Instagram With a Quiz That Leads You to the Right SUV
- Reality Check: Working at an Agency Is a Pretty Good Life
- Twitter Users Think Google Copied Heineken With Its New Logo's Crooked 'e'