The World's Best Outdoor Ads, 2012-13See the top 75 winners from the Outdoor Lions at Cannes
- 1 of 75
Grand Prix: IBM (1 of 3)
Agency: Ogilvy & Mather, Paris
Three billboards functioned as a bench, a shelter and a ramp over stairs—small improvements to the cityscape that serve as a metaphor for IBM's larger effort to make cities smarter through technology.
- Here Are the Best (and Worst) Personalized Coke Bottle Hacks So Far
- Who Will Become the Starbucks of Pot?
- Stare at This Ford Print Ad for 30 Seconds, and It Will Suddenly Make Sense
- Ad Creatives Launch 'ManServants,' Offering Hunks for Hire Who Aren't Just Strippers
- The Truth About Mobile Advertising? It’s a House of Cards