The World's Best Outdoor Ads, 2012-13See the top 75 winners from the Outdoor Lions at Cannes
- 1 of 75
Grand Prix: IBM (1 of 3)
Agency: Ogilvy & Mather, Paris
Three billboards functioned as a bench, a shelter and a ramp over stairs—small improvements to the cityscape that serve as a metaphor for IBM's larger effort to make cities smarter through technology.
- Account Executive-Multi Platform Sales Macfadden Communications Group New York City
- Public Communications Coordinator City of Chesapeake Chesapeake, Virginia
- Public Relations Beauty Account Executive DeVries Global 10022, New York City
- Social Media Manager Pipedrive New York City, New York (US)
- Managing Editor The Penny Hoarder (Taylor Media) Saint Petersburg, Florida
- Harvey Nichols and Under Armour Take Top Film Lions at Cannes
- Airbnb Is Winning a Ton of Lions at Cannes for a Slew of Campaigns. Here's Why
- Bayer Disowns Controversial Lion-Winning Ad, Saying BBDO Made It Just to Win Awards
- Is There a Formula for Success at Cannes?
- 25 Campaigns That Will Win Lions in Cannes