Design Stars: The Top 10
- 1 of 11
Names: Peter Olschinsky, Verena Weiss
Location: Vienna, Austria
Field: Illustration, photography, graphic design
Clients: Austrian Air Traffic Controllers Association, Batliner Art Foundation, CSC Pharamaceuticals
Explain your style of work.
Peter Olschinsky: We are always trying to develop our style, which is why we work on our own projects in addition to our clients’ work.
What’s your dream project?
One of them is Nevertheless magazine, which we launched in 2010. We are also planning to open our own art store in Vienna, hopefully in October.
What are the inspirations for your work?
Painting and drawing are always important for us. At the moment, we are really influenced by Japanese modern culture and arts like manga and films.
Pictured: From a photo shoot for Austrian fashion designer Susanne Bisovsky, featured in an exhibition at Vienna’s Kunsthalle Wien.
- Writer/Reporter - freelance Hughes Hubbard & Reed Battery Park, New York, New York
- Media Relations Senior Associate Rocky Mountain Institute New York City, New York (US)
- Communications Associate American National Standards Institute Midtown Manhattan
- Digital Sales Team Leader BridgeTower Media St. Louis, MO and Richmond, VA
- Manager, Book Publishing Society for Human Resource Management Alexandria, Virginia
- The 10 Most Watched Ads on YouTube in 2016
- How Tito’s Vodka Poured On the Charm and Grew Bigger Than Texas
- Here Are 5 Hot Cultural Trends That Marketers Need to Know for 2017
- Ad of the Day: Ronda Rousey Shows 'Strong is Beautiful' in This New Pantene Campaign
- Can You Figure Out the Mystery Inside This Remarkable Ad About High School Love?