Design Stars: The Top 10
- 1 of 11
Names: Peter Olschinsky, Verena Weiss
Location: Vienna, Austria
Field: Illustration, photography, graphic design
Clients: Austrian Air Traffic Controllers Association, Batliner Art Foundation, CSC Pharamaceuticals
Explain your style of work.
Peter Olschinsky: We are always trying to develop our style, which is why we work on our own projects in addition to our clients’ work.
What’s your dream project?
One of them is Nevertheless magazine, which we launched in 2010. We are also planning to open our own art store in Vienna, hopefully in October.
What are the inspirations for your work?
Painting and drawing are always important for us. At the moment, we are really influenced by Japanese modern culture and arts like manga and films.
Pictured: From a photo shoot for Austrian fashion designer Susanne Bisovsky, featured in an exhibition at Vienna’s Kunsthalle Wien.
- Thailand Does It Again With an Ad That Will Leave You Bawling Like This Baby
- Even If You Hate Greenpeace and Love Lego, You Have to Admire This Gorgeous Attack Ad
- Ad of the Day: Samsung Slams iPhone Battery, but Are These Ads Losing Their Charge?
- Inside ESPN's Social Media War Room During the Most Tweeted Sporting Event Ever
- BMW Goes for a Spin on the World's Most Insane Racetrack: An Aircraft Carrier