Design Stars: The Top 10
- 1 of 11
Names: Peter Olschinsky, Verena Weiss
Location: Vienna, Austria
Field: Illustration, photography, graphic design
Clients: Austrian Air Traffic Controllers Association, Batliner Art Foundation, CSC Pharamaceuticals
Explain your style of work.
Peter Olschinsky: We are always trying to develop our style, which is why we work on our own projects in addition to our clients’ work.
What’s your dream project?
One of them is Nevertheless magazine, which we launched in 2010. We are also planning to open our own art store in Vienna, hopefully in October.
What are the inspirations for your work?
Painting and drawing are always important for us. At the moment, we are really influenced by Japanese modern culture and arts like manga and films.
Pictured: From a photo shoot for Austrian fashion designer Susanne Bisovsky, featured in an exhibition at Vienna’s Kunsthalle Wien.
- Video Producer-Politics Washington Post Washington, DC
- Digital Marketing Trainee (Santa Monica OR NYC) Resolute Digital LLC (Chelsea & Santa Monica) Santa Monica, CA
- Advertising Operations Manager TV Guide Magazine New York, NY
- VP, Group Account Director Pace Communications Greensboro, NC
- Director of External Relations - West Coast The Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence Los Angeles, CA
- Ad of the Day: Dove Shows Moms Just What They're Teaching Their Girls About Beauty
- Jeff Goldblum Is Out of His Mind in Tim & Eric's Loony Ad for GE Lighting
- Brand of the Day: How Skype Uses Storytelling to Be the Most Human of Tech Companies
- Ad of the Day: Starbucks Tells Your Story, Not Its Own, in First Global Brand Campaign
- How a Topless Mermaid Made the Starbucks Cup an Icon