Design Stars: The Top 10
- 1 of 11
Names: Peter Olschinsky, Verena Weiss
Location: Vienna, Austria
Field: Illustration, photography, graphic design
Clients: Austrian Air Traffic Controllers Association, Batliner Art Foundation, CSC Pharamaceuticals
Explain your style of work.
Peter Olschinsky: We are always trying to develop our style, which is why we work on our own projects in addition to our clients’ work.
What’s your dream project?
One of them is Nevertheless magazine, which we launched in 2010. We are also planning to open our own art store in Vienna, hopefully in October.
What are the inspirations for your work?
Painting and drawing are always important for us. At the moment, we are really influenced by Japanese modern culture and arts like manga and films.
Pictured: From a photo shoot for Austrian fashion designer Susanne Bisovsky, featured in an exhibition at Vienna’s Kunsthalle Wien.
- 2013 U.S. Agency of the Year: 72andSunny
- Ad of the Day: Oreo's Holiday Song About Balls Is a Real Treat at Just the Right Time
- Big Account Wins Make Grey the 2013 Global Agency of the Year
- 360i Is Selected as the 2013 Digital Agency of the Year
- New Attention-Grabbing Mannequins Are Modeled After Disabled Public Figures