Design Stars: The Top 10
- 1 of 11
Names: Peter Olschinsky, Verena Weiss
Location: Vienna, Austria
Field: Illustration, photography, graphic design
Clients: Austrian Air Traffic Controllers Association, Batliner Art Foundation, CSC Pharamaceuticals
Explain your style of work.
Peter Olschinsky: We are always trying to develop our style, which is why we work on our own projects in addition to our clients’ work.
What’s your dream project?
One of them is Nevertheless magazine, which we launched in 2010. We are also planning to open our own art store in Vienna, hopefully in October.
What are the inspirations for your work?
Painting and drawing are always important for us. At the moment, we are really influenced by Japanese modern culture and arts like manga and films.
Pictured: From a photo shoot for Austrian fashion designer Susanne Bisovsky, featured in an exhibition at Vienna’s Kunsthalle Wien.
- Senior Account Supervisor/Account Supervisor J Public Relations New York, NY
- Editors' Programme DailyMail.com New York, NY
- Hospitality Marketing Consultant Le Relais de Venise l'entrecote New York, NY
- Social Media / Public Relations Associate Swimwear Anywhere, Inc. Farmingdale, NY
- Senior HTML Developer - Email Meredith Corporation Addison, TX
- Gay Marriage Opponents Act Like an Oppressed Minority in Catholic Group's Ad
- The World's 23 Best Commercials of 2014-2015
- Designer Shows Off His Big Talent in the World's Smallest Portfolio
- The World's 18 Best Outdoor Campaigns of 2014-2015
- Under Armour Honors Misty Copeland With Hashtag That Led to a Car Full of Flowers