Design Stars: The Top 10
- 1 of 11
Names: Peter Olschinsky, Verena Weiss
Location: Vienna, Austria
Field: Illustration, photography, graphic design
Clients: Austrian Air Traffic Controllers Association, Batliner Art Foundation, CSC Pharamaceuticals
Explain your style of work.
Peter Olschinsky: We are always trying to develop our style, which is why we work on our own projects in addition to our clients’ work.
What’s your dream project?
One of them is Nevertheless magazine, which we launched in 2010. We are also planning to open our own art store in Vienna, hopefully in October.
What are the inspirations for your work?
Painting and drawing are always important for us. At the moment, we are really influenced by Japanese modern culture and arts like manga and films.
Pictured: From a photo shoot for Austrian fashion designer Susanne Bisovsky, featured in an exhibition at Vienna’s Kunsthalle Wien.
- Ad of the Day: Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul Reunite in Audi's Hilarious Emmys Promo
- Meet the Hero Designer Who Publicly Shamed Showtime for Asking Him to Work for Free
- Ad of the Day: Peyton Manning and Cam Newton Prank Store Customers for Gatorade
- Why Tim Hortons Totally Blacked Out This Location in a Small Quebec Town
- Newcastle Asks for Fan Photos, Which It Promises to Photoshop Poorly Into Terrible Ads