Apple's iPhone TV Ads: The Complete CampaignAll 89 TBWA spots so far, beginning with the first teaser
Airdate: 6/4/07. "This is how you turn it on." The iPhone offers an experience so new, it needs the oldest marketing trick in the book to promote it—the product demonstration. Apple begins at the beginning, with four spots showing you just what an iPhone is—including how it's different from an iPod—and the basics of how to use it.
- Ad of the Day: Girls Become Professionals Ahead of Their Time in Barbie's Cool New Ad
- Victoria's Secret Ignored the Anger Over This Photo, So a Facebook Fan Fixed It (NSFW)
- Your Life Should Be This Dreamy, Say 6 Beautiful New Ads for the Apple Watch
- Google Used Clickable Paper in Posters Asking People Which Nonprofits It Should Fund
- Ad of the Day: Extra Gum Wraps Up One of the Year's Sweetest Love Stories