Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 1-8Cats and ponies, staged murders, gay marriage and Michael Bolton
- 1 of 10
Three 'The Pony Dance'
Shetland ponies are suddenly big in advertising. After VisitScotland's ponies in sweaters, now we have this Moonwalking pony from Wieden + Kennedy—a fun-loving mascot for mobile client Three.
- Why the Perfect Modern Creative Is Fierce, Fearless and Female
- Ad of the Day: Leica Recreates 35 Famous Photos to Celebrate a Century of Photography
- Viagra Airs Its First Ad Featuring Only a Woman, and She Gets Right to the Point
- Citizen Flies Westward, Chasing an Endless Sunset, in Global Campaign From W+K
- Ad of the Day: New York City Is Dying in Y&R's Gorgeous Organ Donor PSA