Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 1-8Cats and ponies, staged murders, gay marriage and Michael Bolton
- 1 of 10
Three 'The Pony Dance'
Shetland ponies are suddenly big in advertising. After VisitScotland's ponies in sweaters, now we have this Moonwalking pony from Wieden + Kennedy—a fun-loving mascot for mobile client Three.
- Victoria Taylor Reflects on Her Time at Reddit and Life at the Center of a Media Maelstrom
- Former Subway Spokesman Jared Fogle Allegedly Paid to Have Sex With 16-Year-Old
- Here's How Bud Light Designed 200,000 Different Colorful Cans for Music Festivalgoers
- 5 Startup Funding Rounds This Week That Marketers Should Know About
- Old Spice Creates a Loony Sci-Fi 'Choose Your Own Adventure' Game on Instagram