Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 1-8Cats and ponies, staged murders, gay marriage and Michael Bolton
- 1 of 10
Three 'The Pony Dance'
Shetland ponies are suddenly big in advertising. After VisitScotland's ponies in sweaters, now we have this Moonwalking pony from Wieden + Kennedy—a fun-loving mascot for mobile client Three.
- Volvo and Grey London Invent an Invisible Paint That Lights Up Cyclists at Night
- Ad of the Day: Taco Bell Launches Cold War Against McDonald's With Propaganda Imagery
- Marketers Weigh In on Periscope vs. Meerkat
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: March 20-27
- Watch a Calligrapher Perfectly Draw Famous Logos From Scratch With Pen and Ink