Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 1-8Cats and ponies, staged murders, gay marriage and Michael Bolton
- 1 of 10
Three 'The Pony Dance'
Shetland ponies are suddenly big in advertising. After VisitScotland's ponies in sweaters, now we have this Moonwalking pony from Wieden + Kennedy—a fun-loving mascot for mobile client Three.
- Marketing Director MediaDC Washington, DC
- Daily Part-Time Reporter Courthouse News Service Fairfax, VA
- GM/Biz Dev head Mobile Media Start up Targeted Digital Video Company San Francisco, CA
- Digital Strategies Coordinator IslandWood Bainbridge Island, WA
- Account Executive- Healthcare PR and Social Media Berry & Company Public Relations New York, NY
- David Beckham Invites You to Travel the World, Drinking His Scotch, in Ad From Guy Ritchie
- Without Condoms, Threesome Night Becomes Puzzle Night in This Odd French PSA
- The Adweek 50: Meet the Real Movers and Shakers Behind the World's Top Brands
- Job-Hunting Creatives Disguise Their Portfolio as a Copy of Lürzer's Archive
- Here's Why Facebook Never Created a 'Dislike' Button