Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 1-8Cats and ponies, staged murders, gay marriage and Michael Bolton
- 1 of 10
Three 'The Pony Dance'
Shetland ponies are suddenly big in advertising. After VisitScotland's ponies in sweaters, now we have this Moonwalking pony from Wieden + Kennedy—a fun-loving mascot for mobile client Three.
- These 27 Young Influentials Are Shaking Up Media, Marketing, Tech and Entertainment
- Why Brands Like Coca-Cola and Bud Light Are Making Packaging Personal
- Ad of the Day: McDonald's All-Day Breakfast Is Here, and People Are Losing Their Minds
- This Astonishing Fan-Made Tesla Ad Is All CGI, Yet It Couldn't Look More Beautifully Real
- Infographic: Emojis Are Becoming a Preferred Communication Tool Across Demographics