Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 1-8Cats and ponies, staged murders, gay marriage and Michael Bolton
- 1 of 10
Three 'The Pony Dance'
Shetland ponies are suddenly big in advertising. After VisitScotland's ponies in sweaters, now we have this Moonwalking pony from Wieden + Kennedy—a fun-loving mascot for mobile client Three.
- 9 Interesting and Fun Digital Marketing Stats From the Past Week
- Why Amazon Says It Doesn't Care 'What Netflix Is Doing'
- How a Web Series About Tradition Helped a Beer Brand Reach Millennials
- USA Creates Special VOD Ads Starring Characters From the Show You're Watching
- Why ABC Is Rushing Its Muppets Revival to Air