Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 1-8Cats and ponies, staged murders, gay marriage and Michael Bolton
- 1 of 10
Three 'The Pony Dance'
Shetland ponies are suddenly big in advertising. After VisitScotland's ponies in sweaters, now we have this Moonwalking pony from Wieden + Kennedy—a fun-loving mascot for mobile client Three.
- Content and PR Internship Luxury Brand Partners / Oribe Hair Care New York, NY
- Coordinator, Integrated Ad Sales Marketing OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network New York, NY
- Senior Editor The Fiscal Times New York, NY
- Account Executive FCB West San Francisco, CA
- Digital Editor Washington Examiner Washington, DC
- Here's What 22 Famous Logos Would Look Like If They Swapped Colors With Competitors
- Star Wars Shut Down This Facebook Commenter Who Wants Female Armor to Look More Ladylike
- Norm Macdonald Is Now Hosting 15-Second 'Fryerside Chats' as KFC's Colonel Sanders
- Ad of the Day: This Incredible Scouting Ad Shows How Lessons Can Last a Lifetime
- Why This Agency Opened a Chain of Fast-Casual Pizza Restaurants