Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 1-8Cats and ponies, staged murders, gay marriage and Michael Bolton
- 1 of 10
Three 'The Pony Dance'
Shetland ponies are suddenly big in advertising. After VisitScotland's ponies in sweaters, now we have this Moonwalking pony from Wieden + Kennedy—a fun-loving mascot for mobile client Three.
- 24 People Who Applied for the World's Toughest Job Were In for Quite a Surprise
- Ad of the Day: Watching Sex Scenes With Your Parents Is Weird, Says HBO
- Would You Recognize a Loved One Dressed Like the Homeless? These People Didn't
- Ad of the Day: Apple Uses Pixies' 'Gigantic' in Infectious iPhone Spot
- How Real Women Would Actually Respond to a Dove 'Experiment'