Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 1-8Cats and ponies, staged murders, gay marriage and Michael Bolton
- 1 of 10
Three 'The Pony Dance'
Shetland ponies are suddenly big in advertising. After VisitScotland's ponies in sweaters, now we have this Moonwalking pony from Wieden + Kennedy—a fun-loving mascot for mobile client Three.
- 24 People Who Applied for the World's Toughest Job Were In for Quite a Surprise
- Join a Conversation Headed for Catastrophe in Honda's Anti-Texting Ad
- As Singer's Last Wish, 'I Touch Myself' Is Beautifully Reborn in a Breast Cancer PSA
- Southwest Shines With Flight Attendant's Viral Video as Social Media Sours for Other Airlines
- Ad of the Day: Maxwell House Says Its Coffee Is Good, Not Great, and Means It