Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 1-8Cats and ponies, staged murders, gay marriage and Michael Bolton
- 1 of 10
Three 'The Pony Dance'
Shetland ponies are suddenly big in advertising. After VisitScotland's ponies in sweaters, now we have this Moonwalking pony from Wieden + Kennedy—a fun-loving mascot for mobile client Three.
- In Vans Ads, Gavin McInnes Explains How to Do Absolutely Everything
- Ad of the Day: Life Jacket Maker's Chilling Site Makes You Feel Like You're Drowning
- 24 People Who Applied for the World's Toughest Job Were In for Quite a Surprise
- See Heineken's 15-Second Film Based on a Fan's Tweet About an Evil Abe Lincoln
- Ladies' Home Journal to Cease Monthly Publication [Updated]