Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 1-8Cats and ponies, staged murders, gay marriage and Michael Bolton
- 1 of 10
Three 'The Pony Dance'
Shetland ponies are suddenly big in advertising. After VisitScotland's ponies in sweaters, now we have this Moonwalking pony from Wieden + Kennedy—a fun-loving mascot for mobile client Three.
- PR Account Executive King + Company New York, NY
- Ad Ops Manager Penske Media Corp. Los Angeles, CA
- Search Marketing Manager, Digital Media Group Live Nation Entertainment Beverly Hills, CA
- Associate Producer - Community Engagement ideastream Cleveland, OH
- Real-Time Desk Lead (Social Editor) The McClatchy Company Washington, DC
- GoDaddy Pulls Super Bowl Ad After Complaints About 'Puppy Mill' Humor
- Ad of the Day: Ads Don't Get Much More Joyfully Hypnotic Than Samsung's Latest
- Budweiser Unleashes Its 'Lost Dog' Super Bowl Ad, Hoping to Catch Lightning Twice
- Everlast's Inspiring Ad With This Girl Boxing Packs Quite a Punch
- Facebook Just Shared Insane Q4 Mobile Numbers and Ad Sales