Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 1-8Cats and ponies, staged murders, gay marriage and Michael Bolton
- 1 of 10
Three 'The Pony Dance'
Shetland ponies are suddenly big in advertising. After VisitScotland's ponies in sweaters, now we have this Moonwalking pony from Wieden + Kennedy—a fun-loving mascot for mobile client Three.
- 10 Brands That Got Creative With the Ice Bucket Challenge Without Calling on the CEO
- Ad of the Day: Bissell Cleans a Grimy Subway Floor, but That's Not the Crazy Part
- Life Alert's New Ad is Terrifying, and People Are Not Happy About It
- It Looks Like Pizza Hut in Japan Is Now Totally Being Run by Cats
- I Ate Taco Bell's Entire New Dollar Menu in One Sitting, and Here's What I Learned