Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 1-8Cats and ponies, staged murders, gay marriage and Michael Bolton
- 1 of 10
Three 'The Pony Dance'
Shetland ponies are suddenly big in advertising. After VisitScotland's ponies in sweaters, now we have this Moonwalking pony from Wieden + Kennedy—a fun-loving mascot for mobile client Three.
- In Clever Drone Stunt, Fantastic 4's Human Torch Comes to Life and Flies Around New York
- 9 Interesting and Fun Digital Marketing Stats From the Past Week
- Vice Launches Its First Female-Focused Content Hub, Broadly
- How Advertisers Are Getting on Board With Imgur, a Pinterest for the Millennial Male
- Here's How Bud Light Designed 200,000 Different Colorful Cans for Music Festivalgoers