Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 1-8Cats and ponies, staged murders, gay marriage and Michael Bolton
- 1 of 10
Three 'The Pony Dance'
Shetland ponies are suddenly big in advertising. After VisitScotland's ponies in sweaters, now we have this Moonwalking pony from Wieden + Kennedy—a fun-loving mascot for mobile client Three.
- CEO & Publisher, Religion News Foundation/Religion News Service Religion News Foundation The Foundation is based in Columbia, MO; the news service is based in Washington, DC.
- Account Coordinator Moxie Communications Group New York City, New York (US)
- Associate Online Editor Car and Driver Ann Arbor, Michigan
- E-Mail Marketing Coordinator Guilford Publications, Inc New York, NY
- Health Communications Specialist FDA Silver Spring, Maryland
- Patriotic People Are Shocked to Learn Where They Really Came From in This Viral Ad
- Best Ad of 2016 That You've Never Seen? It's Japan's Weird, Wonderful 'Firefly Man'
- Why It’s Time to Kill Advertising as We Know It and Start Building 'Storyworlds'
- The World's 24 Best Commercials of 2015-2016
- Facebook Is Changing Its News Feed Algorithm to Focus Less on Publishers' Content