Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 1-8Cats and ponies, staged murders, gay marriage and Michael Bolton
- 1 of 10
Three 'The Pony Dance'
Shetland ponies are suddenly big in advertising. After VisitScotland's ponies in sweaters, now we have this Moonwalking pony from Wieden + Kennedy—a fun-loving mascot for mobile client Three.
- Ad of the Day: Oreo's Holiday Song About Balls Is a Real Treat at Just the Right Time
- New Attention-Grabbing Mannequins Are Modeled After Disabled Public Figures
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: Dec. 1-6
- DiGiorno Pizza Live-Tweeted The Sound of Music, and It Was Very Tasty
- Watch the Most Shared Ads of the Past 8 Years on Unruly Media's 'Viral Spiral'