Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 1-8Cats and ponies, staged murders, gay marriage and Michael Bolton
- 1 of 10
Three 'The Pony Dance'
Shetland ponies are suddenly big in advertising. After VisitScotland's ponies in sweaters, now we have this Moonwalking pony from Wieden + Kennedy—a fun-loving mascot for mobile client Three.
- Guy Proposes to His Girlfriend Using a Skyscraper and a Million Post-it Notes
- 12 Digital Marketing Stats You Should Know From the Last Week
- As Dove Debates Beauty, Ram Celebrates Women for Being Strong to the Core
- Ad of the Day: Minute Maid Shows What Children Really Think of Their Parents
- Meet the British Brand That Gleefully Hates 'Fatties' and Their Sympathizers