Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 1-8Cats and ponies, staged murders, gay marriage and Michael Bolton
- 1 of 10
Three 'The Pony Dance'
Shetland ponies are suddenly big in advertising. After VisitScotland's ponies in sweaters, now we have this Moonwalking pony from Wieden + Kennedy—a fun-loving mascot for mobile client Three.
- Here Are Some of the World's Best Ads You Might Have Missed in 2015
- Why This New York Agency Is Taking All 42 of Its Employees to Japan for the Holidays
- Watch People in Other Industries React Hilariously to Being Asked for Free Spec Work
- View-Master Is Waking From Its Decades-Long Slumber, Thanks to Virtual Reality
- How Barnes and Noble Is Hitting Back Against Amazon—With Coloring Books