Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 1-8Cats and ponies, staged murders, gay marriage and Michael Bolton
- 1 of 10
Three 'The Pony Dance'
Shetland ponies are suddenly big in advertising. After VisitScotland's ponies in sweaters, now we have this Moonwalking pony from Wieden + Kennedy—a fun-loving mascot for mobile client Three.
- Netflix's Fun Outdoor Ads Use 100 Awesome GIFs From Shows and Movies
- Honda's Double-Sided Story on YouTube Is Mind-Bendingly Brilliant
- And Here Is Nike's Grand, Gritty Salute to LeBron James and His Return to Cleveland
- Instagram's Video Ads Are Finally Live, and Here Are 4 From Major Brands
- Ad of the Day: Sofia Coppola Directs 4 Oddly Charming Holiday Spots for Gap