Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 1-8Cats and ponies, staged murders, gay marriage and Michael Bolton
- 1 of 10
Three 'The Pony Dance'
Shetland ponies are suddenly big in advertising. After VisitScotland's ponies in sweaters, now we have this Moonwalking pony from Wieden + Kennedy—a fun-loving mascot for mobile client Three.
- Associate Editor, Digital Northstar Travel Media New York, NY
- Senior Reporter, Government Contracts Law360 Washington, DC
- Director of Client Services Madwell Brooklyn, NY
- Marketing Associate Editorial Projects in Education Bethesda, MD
- Business Development Associate Editorial Projects in Education Bethesda, MD
- Ad of the Day: Facebook Just Made Some of the Truest Ads Ever About Friendship
- 10 Branded Llama Tweets, From Llame to LLOL
- 10 Simple Ways to Make Your LinkedIn Profile Stand Out
- Netflix Uses One Brilliant Tweet to Show Why You Should Be Afraid of Comcast
- Apple Watch Gets Its First Advertising With a Stylish 12-Page Spread in Vogue