Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 1-8Cats and ponies, staged murders, gay marriage and Michael Bolton
- 1 of 10
Three 'The Pony Dance'
Shetland ponies are suddenly big in advertising. After VisitScotland's ponies in sweaters, now we have this Moonwalking pony from Wieden + Kennedy—a fun-loving mascot for mobile client Three.
- Goodby, Silverstein Brings the Funny for YouTube's First-Ever Comedy Week
- YouTube Star Tobuscus Forced Into Making Insane Musical Ad for Hot Pockets
- Nearly Half of Second-Gen Hispanics Feel Like Ads Don't Target Them
- Dumb Ways to Die Is Now a Video Game for the iPhone and iPad
- How BBH Perfected the Twist Ending for the Year's Best Beverage Ad