Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 1-8Cats and ponies, staged murders, gay marriage and Michael Bolton
- 1 of 10
Three 'The Pony Dance'
Shetland ponies are suddenly big in advertising. After VisitScotland's ponies in sweaters, now we have this Moonwalking pony from Wieden + Kennedy—a fun-loving mascot for mobile client Three.
- Super Bowl Ad Tracker: Everything We Know About 2016's Commercials
- Hershey's Just Made a Father-Daughter Ad That's One of the Year's Sweetest
- Budweiser Continues Its Super Bowl Beef With Craft Beer in Macrobrew Pride Ad
- JetBlue Just Built a 25-Foot Rube Goldberg Machine in This NYC Storefront
- Zoolander Crashes Barbie's Instagram and Teaches Her How to Do the Blue Steel