Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 1-8Cats and ponies, staged murders, gay marriage and Michael Bolton
- 1 of 10
Three 'The Pony Dance'
Shetland ponies are suddenly big in advertising. After VisitScotland's ponies in sweaters, now we have this Moonwalking pony from Wieden + Kennedy—a fun-loving mascot for mobile client Three.
- Video Producer-Politics Washington Post Washington, DC
- Digital Marketing Trainee (Santa Monica OR NYC) Resolute Digital LLC (Chelsea & Santa Monica) Santa Monica, CA
- Advertising Operations Manager TV Guide Magazine New York, NY
- VP, Group Account Director Pace Communications Greensboro, NC
- Director of External Relations - West Coast The Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence Los Angeles, CA
- Ad of the Day: Dove Shows Moms Just What They're Teaching Their Girls About Beauty
- Jeff Goldblum Is Out of His Mind in Tim & Eric's Loony Ad for GE Lighting
- 4 Things Jessica Alba Wants You to Know About Her Booming Lifestyle Brand
- Volvo Really Takes the Plunge in Powerful Ad That Leaves the Car on Shore
- Ad of the Day: Starbucks Tells Your Story, Not Its Own, in First Global Brand Campaign