Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 1-8Cats and ponies, staged murders, gay marriage and Michael Bolton
- 1 of 10
Three 'The Pony Dance'
Shetland ponies are suddenly big in advertising. After VisitScotland's ponies in sweaters, now we have this Moonwalking pony from Wieden + Kennedy—a fun-loving mascot for mobile client Three.
- Content and PR Internship Luxury Brand Partners / Oribe Hair Care New York, NY
- Coordinator, Integrated Ad Sales Marketing OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network New York, NY
- Senior Editor The Fiscal Times New York, NY
- Account Executive FCB West San Francisco, CA
- Digital Editor Washington Examiner Washington, DC
- How Bloodvertising Became One of Today's Most Visceral Trends
- How a Marketing Agency Broke All the Rules to Become a Lifestyle Brand Beloved by Stars
- Can Agencies Win If They Don't Play the Spec Pitch Game?
- Inside Jonathan Adler's Duplex, an Ever-Changing Creative Lab Packed With His Own Creations
- News Startups Like 'LittleThings' Are Trying to Tackle Viewability Early