Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 1-8Cats and ponies, staged murders, gay marriage and Michael Bolton
- 1 of 10
Three 'The Pony Dance'
Shetland ponies are suddenly big in advertising. After VisitScotland's ponies in sweaters, now we have this Moonwalking pony from Wieden + Kennedy—a fun-loving mascot for mobile client Three.
- Graphic Designer The Shade Store Port Chester, NY
- Journal Product Manager Springer Science + Business Media NEW YORK, NY
- Deputy Editor, BBC.com - Travel BBC Worldwide Americas New York, NY
- Web Production Specialist Money Map Press Baltimore, MD
- Agency Account Manager - Media Ad Sales Bloomberg London,
- David Hasselhoff Reaches Peak Self-Parody in Promo for Kung Fury
- How Jeep Found the Perfect Song to Launch Its Renegade Campaign
- Hyundai Sends a Girl's Message of Love to Her Astronaut Dad Watching From Space
- Ad of the Day: You've Never Seen Unboxing Videos Like Samsung's for the Galaxy S6
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: April 10-17