Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 1-8Cats and ponies, staged murders, gay marriage and Michael Bolton
- 1 of 10
Three 'The Pony Dance'
Shetland ponies are suddenly big in advertising. After VisitScotland's ponies in sweaters, now we have this Moonwalking pony from Wieden + Kennedy—a fun-loving mascot for mobile client Three.
- Here Are the Best (and Worst) Personalized Coke Bottle Hacks So Far
- Stare at This Ford Print Ad for 30 Seconds, and It Will Suddenly Make Sense
- Who Will Become the Starbucks of Pot?
- Ad Creatives Launch 'ManServants,' Offering Hunks for Hire Who Aren't Just Strippers
- Ad of the Day: Bone-Crushing Duracell Spots Look at the Same NFL Play From Two Angles