Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 1-8Cats and ponies, staged murders, gay marriage and Michael Bolton
- 1 of 10
Three 'The Pony Dance'
Shetland ponies are suddenly big in advertising. After VisitScotland's ponies in sweaters, now we have this Moonwalking pony from Wieden + Kennedy—a fun-loving mascot for mobile client Three.
- Ad of the Day: Jude Law Dances for Johnnie Walker Blue in Jake Scott's Short Film
- Agency Tries to Make an Ad That's All but Unskippable as YouTube Preroll
- Advertisers Are Struggling to Keep Up as Spending Shifts to Mobile
- Indian Ad With Female Boss Sparks an Uproar: Is It Super Feminist or Super Sexist?
- We Asked Agencies to Share Their Oddest Decorations, and They Did Not Disappoint