Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 1-8Cats and ponies, staged murders, gay marriage and Michael Bolton
- 1 of 10
Three 'The Pony Dance'
Shetland ponies are suddenly big in advertising. After VisitScotland's ponies in sweaters, now we have this Moonwalking pony from Wieden + Kennedy—a fun-loving mascot for mobile client Three.
- Ad of the Day: Samsung Combines the World's Anthems Into One Beautiful Song for Rio 2016
- Agency Sends Copywriter Into Wilderness to Live Exclusively on Its Clients' Brands for 5 Days
- This Agency's Weird, Fascinating Model Imagines If Humans Evolved to Survive Car Crashes
- Jon Stewart Takes Down Roger Ailes and Donald Trump in His First Daily Show-Style Rant in 11 Months
- 9 Digital Marketing Stats That Got Our Attention This Week