Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 1-8Cats and ponies, staged murders, gay marriage and Michael Bolton
- 1 of 10
Three 'The Pony Dance'
Shetland ponies are suddenly big in advertising. After VisitScotland's ponies in sweaters, now we have this Moonwalking pony from Wieden + Kennedy—a fun-loving mascot for mobile client Three.
- Social Media Internet Assessor Lionbridge Any City,
- Digital Sales Manager Chronicle Books San Francisco, CA
- GM/Biz Dev head Mobile Media Start up Targeted Digital Video Company San Francisco, CA
- Account Coordinator McMurry/TMG Phoenix, AZ
- Marketing/Creative Director City Mattress, Inc. Bonita Springs, FL
- Organic Food Snobs Are Unknowingly Fed McDonald's, and They're Lovin' It
- Infographic: What the Color of Your Logo Says About Your Brand
- Brad Pitt Dodges Insults to Make a Charity Pitch on Zach Galifianakis' Between Two Ferns
- GoPro Ad With Toddlers Sledding Is the Most Adorable 30 Seconds You'll Watch Today
- Agency Gives You Free Beer for Filling Out Your Timesheets, Because Nothing Else Ever Works