Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 1-8Cats and ponies, staged murders, gay marriage and Michael Bolton
- 1 of 10
Three 'The Pony Dance'
Shetland ponies are suddenly big in advertising. After VisitScotland's ponies in sweaters, now we have this Moonwalking pony from Wieden + Kennedy—a fun-loving mascot for mobile client Three.
- Stacy Peralta's 6 Principles for Capturing Humanity in Commercials
- Ad of the Day: Jude Law Dances for Johnnie Walker Blue in Jake Scott's Short Film
- Ad of the Day: David Lynch Visits Cloud Cuckoo Land in Louboutin Nail Polish Ad
- Big Brands Are Driving Facebook and Twitter's Mobile Ad Explosion
- Agency Tries to Make an Ad That's All but Unskippable as YouTube Preroll