Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 1-8Cats and ponies, staged murders, gay marriage and Michael Bolton
- 1 of 10
Three 'The Pony Dance'
Shetland ponies are suddenly big in advertising. After VisitScotland's ponies in sweaters, now we have this Moonwalking pony from Wieden + Kennedy—a fun-loving mascot for mobile client Three.
- Here's a Pretty Amazing Ad That Will Make You Feel Awful, Then Wonderful
- Three Years Later, We Finally Have a Brutally Powerful Ad About the Crisis in Syria
- A Woman's Day, Seen Through Glass, Ends Brutally in This Shocking Video
- Chevy Was Right to Curb This Dog Ad, Even If Everyone Seems to Love It
- Finally, a Japanese Ad That's Both Surprising and Surprisingly Awesome