Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: June 21-28Nike messages LeBron, Smart car finds its niche, and Lionel Richie lives in your fridge
Nike 'Leave a Message'
There are people who might actually want to congratulate LeBron James on his second NBA championship in a phone message. Wieden + Kennedy lets you do just that in a campaign launched last Friday, the morning after the Miami Heat put away the San Antonio Spurs for their second title in three years.
- Watch a Calligrapher Perfectly Draw Famous Logos From Scratch With Pen and Ink
- Volvo and Grey London Invent an Invisible Paint That Lights Up Cyclists at Night
- Ad of the Day: OPI Brilliantly Creates a Whole Alphabet From Drops of Nail Polish
- Ad of the Day: Taco Bell Launches Cold War Against McDonald's With Propaganda Imagery
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: March 20-27