Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: June 21-28Nike messages LeBron, Smart car finds its niche, and Lionel Richie lives in your fridge
Nike 'Leave a Message'
There are people who might actually want to congratulate LeBron James on his second NBA championship in a phone message. Wieden + Kennedy lets you do just that in a campaign launched last Friday, the morning after the Miami Heat put away the San Antonio Spurs for their second title in three years.
- Ad of the Day: How Good Is This Vacuum? You Can Climb a Skyscraper With Its Suction
- These 'Commitment Rings' Stop You From Watching Netflix Unless Your Partner Is Around
- Y&R's Special Olympics Ad Offers a Truly Remarkable Take on Fatherhood
- Everyone's Angry at This Racist Chinese Ad, but It Says Something About America Too
- Here Are the 12 TV Shows You Don't Want to Miss This Summer