Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: June 21-28Nike messages LeBron, Smart car finds its niche, and Lionel Richie lives in your fridge
Nike 'Leave a Message'
There are people who might actually want to congratulate LeBron James on his second NBA championship in a phone message. Wieden + Kennedy lets you do just that in a campaign launched last Friday, the morning after the Miami Heat put away the San Antonio Spurs for their second title in three years.
- Coke Drops Unsuspecting Moviegoers Into Sex Scene for Real-Time Ad
- Ad of the Day: Saatchi Turns an Email Into a Beautiful Ad for World Down Syndrome Day
- The 10 Most Watched Ads on YouTube in February
- Google Winds Down Wildfire to Focus on DoubleClick Integration
- Is This Obscure European Sock Company the World's Worst Advertiser?