Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: June 21-28Nike messages LeBron, Smart car finds its niche, and Lionel Richie lives in your fridge
Nike 'Leave a Message'
There are people who might actually want to congratulate LeBron James on his second NBA championship in a phone message. Wieden + Kennedy lets you do just that in a campaign launched last Friday, the morning after the Miami Heat put away the San Antonio Spurs for their second title in three years.
- Here Are Some of the World's Best Ads You Might Have Missed in 2015
- Why This New York Agency Is Taking All 42 of Its Employees to Japan for the Holidays
- Sorry, Britain, but This Lovely Christmas Ad From Spain Is the One to Watch This Year
- Samsung Choreographs an Awesome Human Kaleidoscope for Its Gear S2 Watch
- Slack Just Took Over 4 Cities With Its First Big, Extremely Bubbly Ad Campaign