Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: June 21-28Nike messages LeBron, Smart car finds its niche, and Lionel Richie lives in your fridge
Nike 'Leave a Message'
There are people who might actually want to congratulate LeBron James on his second NBA championship in a phone message. Wieden + Kennedy lets you do just that in a campaign launched last Friday, the morning after the Miami Heat put away the San Antonio Spurs for their second title in three years.
- Social Media Content Designer Bayard Advertising Modesto, California (US)
- Digital Media Planner Silverlight Digital LLC New York City, New York (US)
- Director, Business Development - Pharmaceuticals Silverlight Digital LLC New York City, New York (US)
- Editorial Director - Business and High-tech publishing Information Today, Inc. New York City, New York
- Editor in Chief Voice Media Group Phoenix, Arizona
- This Short Documentary Tells the Story of the Great Volkswagen Ads of the '60s
- Facebook Launches a Big Ad Campaign for Facebook Live, With User Videos at the Core
- Hot List: What Are 2016's Top Digital Brands, Apps and Must-Have Products?
- Why Conan O'Brien Isn’t Afraid of Becoming a Digital Brand
- Hot List: Which Magazines Were the Best of 2016? Vote Your Picks Now