Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: June 21-28Nike messages LeBron, Smart car finds its niche, and Lionel Richie lives in your fridge
Nike 'Leave a Message'
There are people who might actually want to congratulate LeBron James on his second NBA championship in a phone message. Wieden + Kennedy lets you do just that in a campaign launched last Friday, the morning after the Miami Heat put away the San Antonio Spurs for their second title in three years.
- Similac Has a Big Hit With One of the Most Honest Ads Ever About Parenting
- The 10 Super Bowl Ads You Won't Want to Miss This Year
- Brands Are Already Shoveling Out Real-Time Marketing Around #Blizzardof2015
- Why Volvo Wants You Tweeting During Their Competitors' Super Bowl Ads
- Sonos' Brilliant New Logo Appears to Vibrate When You Scroll Thanks to an Optical Illusion