Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: June 21-28Nike messages LeBron, Smart car finds its niche, and Lionel Richie lives in your fridge
Nike 'Leave a Message'
There are people who might actually want to congratulate LeBron James on his second NBA championship in a phone message. Wieden + Kennedy lets you do just that in a campaign launched last Friday, the morning after the Miami Heat put away the San Antonio Spurs for their second title in three years.
- Audience Development Analyst WNET New York Public Media 10019, New York City
- SEO/Editorial Freelancer New Hope Media LLC New York City, New York
- Account Director Happy Medium Working from home
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York
- Expedia Shares a Powerful Message of Global Togetherness Amid a Divisive Inauguration
- This Ad About Dangerous Driving Is 100% Not Headed Where You Think It Is
- The 10 Best Ads of 2016
- This Nut Brand Bought the Bluntest Front-Page Ad Reacting to Trump's Inauguration
- How Agencies Are Shifting Strategies to Compete With Accenture and Deloitte