Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: June 21-28Nike messages LeBron, Smart car finds its niche, and Lionel Richie lives in your fridge
Nike 'Leave a Message'
There are people who might actually want to congratulate LeBron James on his second NBA championship in a phone message. Wieden + Kennedy lets you do just that in a campaign launched last Friday, the morning after the Miami Heat put away the San Antonio Spurs for their second title in three years.
- Agency Tries to Make an Ad That's All but Unskippable as YouTube Preroll
- These 5 Dynamic Duos Are Nailing Digital Marketing
- BuzzFeed Video Is Trying to Change the Definition of Branded Content
- Ad of the Day: Shifting Gears, Smart Makes the Biggest City Car Ever
- Here Are the Best (and Worst) Personalized Coke Bottle Hacks So Far