Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: June 21-28Nike messages LeBron, Smart car finds its niche, and Lionel Richie lives in your fridge
Nike 'Leave a Message'
There are people who might actually want to congratulate LeBron James on his second NBA championship in a phone message. Wieden + Kennedy lets you do just that in a campaign launched last Friday, the morning after the Miami Heat put away the San Antonio Spurs for their second title in three years.
- 8 Media Buzzwords That We've Lost Forever
- The iPhone 6 Should Make Mobile Ads a Bigger Deal
- Ad of the Day: Guinness Africa Thrillingly Celebrates Being 'Made of Black'
- Jeff Bridges Salutes the Dude's Favorite Beverage in Short Film for Kahlúa
- From Moscow to Mumbai, These Agencies Make Today's Best Campaigns