Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: June 21-28Nike messages LeBron, Smart car finds its niche, and Lionel Richie lives in your fridge
Nike 'Leave a Message'
There are people who might actually want to congratulate LeBron James on his second NBA championship in a phone message. Wieden + Kennedy lets you do just that in a campaign launched last Friday, the morning after the Miami Heat put away the San Antonio Spurs for their second title in three years.
- Editor Consumer Electronics Mag San Francisco, CA
- Account Executive, the Knot Concierge Program XO Group & the Knot New York, NY
- Managing Editor HudsonMOD Montclair, NJ
- Freelance Reporter/Stringer-Presidential Campaigns WhoWhatWhy New York, NY
- Associate Marketing Manager Rowman & Littlefield Lanham, MD
- Watch a Designer Who Really Knows What He's Doing Create a Logo From Scratch
- Here Are The 10 Most Innovative Digital Ad Products of 2014
- 14 Brilliant Outdoor Ads That Rocked the Real World in 2014
- Here's a Timeline of Brands Scoring Big in Social Media This Year
- If You Loved Aaron Draplin's Logo Tutorial, Here's More of His Design Wisdom