Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: July 5-12Oreo's daydream, 'handy' Hondas and espnW's killer tribute to women athletes
- 1960s Adman Makes a Hilarious and Obscene Visit to a Modern Agency (NSFW)
- Jim Carrey Mercilessly Spoofs Matthew McConaughey's Lincoln Ads on SNL
- Honda's Double-Sided Story on YouTube Is Mind-Bendingly Brilliant
- Here's a Supercut of the Most Hilarious Matthew McConaughey Lincoln Ad Parodies
- Real Beauty? Nah, Victoria's Secret Would Rather Celebrate the 'Perfect Body'