Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: April 19-26Evian goes young, Jaguar goes long, and Axe goes all the way
- 1 of 10
New Era 'First Changes Everything'
In a minute-long spot for New Era's "First Changes Everything" campaign—which honors Jackie Robinson and incorporates a Twitter hashtag—people on a New York City street tip their caps (or hard hats or fire helmets) as an unseen stroller passes by in slow motion.
- The 10 Most Viral Ads of 2014 (So Far)
- Ad of the Day: 'First Kiss' Director Gets to Second Base With 'Undress Me' Sequel (SFW)
- Thailand Does It Again With an Ad That Will Leave You Bawling Like This Baby
- How One Guy Wooed 2,000 Women on Tinder
- Twitter Tells Brands They Can Reach 30% of Their Followers for Free