Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: April 19-26Evian goes young, Jaguar goes long, and Axe goes all the way
- 1 of 10
New Era 'First Changes Everything'
In a minute-long spot for New Era's "First Changes Everything" campaign—which honors Jackie Robinson and incorporates a Twitter hashtag—people on a New York City street tip their caps (or hard hats or fire helmets) as an unseen stroller passes by in slow motion.
- Watch the Most Shared Ads of the Past 8 Years on Unruly Media's 'Viral Spiral'
- New Attention-Grabbing Mannequins Are Modeled After Disabled Public Figures
- Burger King Creates Pre-Roll Ads That Share Your Hatred of Pre-Roll Ads
- 100 Naked People Create Beautiful Stop-Motion Video to Make You Proud of Your Body
- How Lennox Figured Out One of the Toughest Jobs in Advertising