Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: April 19-26Evian goes young, Jaguar goes long, and Axe goes all the way
- 1 of 10
New Era 'First Changes Everything'
In a minute-long spot for New Era's "First Changes Everything" campaign—which honors Jackie Robinson and incorporates a Twitter hashtag—people on a New York City street tip their caps (or hard hats or fire helmets) as an unseen stroller passes by in slow motion.
- Account Executive-Multi Platform Sales Macfadden Communications Group New York City
- Public Communications Coordinator City of Chesapeake Chesapeake, Virginia
- Public Relations Beauty Account Executive DeVries Global 10022, New York City
- Social Media Manager Pipedrive New York City, New York (US)
- Managing Editor The Penny Hoarder (Taylor Media) Saint Petersburg, Florida
- Airbnb Is Winning a Ton of Lions at Cannes for a Slew of Campaigns. Here's Why
- Bayer Disowns Controversial Lion-Winning Ad, Saying BBDO Made It Just to Win Awards
- These Twisted Ice Cream Ads Are Among the Sweetest Print Work at Cannes
- The New York Times VR Film 'The Displaced' Wins the Lions Entertainment Grand Prix
- Man Secretly Runs Horrifying Full-Page Newspaper Ad Seeking Wife for 48-Year-Old Son