Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: April 19-26Evian goes young, Jaguar goes long, and Axe goes all the way
- 1 of 10
New Era 'First Changes Everything'
In a minute-long spot for New Era's "First Changes Everything" campaign—which honors Jackie Robinson and incorporates a Twitter hashtag—people on a New York City street tip their caps (or hard hats or fire helmets) as an unseen stroller passes by in slow motion.
- Instagram's Creative Mastermind Gives This Advice on How to Make a Good Carousel Ad
- Ad of the Day: Pedigree Tackles Race in America in This Provocative Spot
- Carl's Jr. Makes the Most Absurdly American Ad for Its Hot-Dog-and-Chips Cheeseburger
- These Are the Digital Trends Everyone in Tech and Advertising Needs to Know
- As Journalists Prepare to Swarm Iowa, This Shop Has Created the Perfect Shirts for Them