Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: April 19-26Evian goes young, Jaguar goes long, and Axe goes all the way
- 1 of 10
New Era 'First Changes Everything'
In a minute-long spot for New Era's "First Changes Everything" campaign—which honors Jackie Robinson and incorporates a Twitter hashtag—people on a New York City street tip their caps (or hard hats or fire helmets) as an unseen stroller passes by in slow motion.
- This Yogurt Brand Found a Clever Workaround to Get in Front of Pokemon Go Players
- 50 Creatives Whose Brilliant Ideas and Beautiful Craft Will Make You Jealous
- Dove's New Billboards Criticize the Way the Media Discusses Female Athletes' Looks
- Ad of the Day: Nike Gives Babies a Stirring Speech on Unfairness, Ambition and Triumph
- 20 Content Creators Who Are Setting the Bar for Creativity in 2016