Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: April 19-26Evian goes young, Jaguar goes long, and Axe goes all the way
- 1 of 10
New Era 'First Changes Everything'
In a minute-long spot for New Era's "First Changes Everything" campaign—which honors Jackie Robinson and incorporates a Twitter hashtag—people on a New York City street tip their caps (or hard hats or fire helmets) as an unseen stroller passes by in slow motion.
- Entertainment Writer Hollywood.com New York, NY
- Communications Leader, The Intercept The Intercept New York, NY
- Senior Account Supervisor/Account Supervisor J Public Relations New York, NY
- Independent Ad Sales Contractor New Mexico Magazine Santa Fe, NM
- Temporary Web Manager (Maternity Cover) Crossroads School for Arts & Sciences Santa Monica, CA
- Subway Becomes Twitter's Top Trending Topic After FBI Raids Jared Fogle's Home
- Babies' Poop Faces Captured in Glorious Slow Motion in Award-Winning Pampers Ad
- The Last 2 Networks Airing Bill Cosby's Shows Have Now Pulled Them
- Time Inc.'s Digital Innovation Group Is Launching Its Next Big Vertical, 'The Drive'
- Ad of the Day: Taco Bell Takes Back Bacon in This Silly Anti-Craze Campaign