Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: April 19-26Evian goes young, Jaguar goes long, and Axe goes all the way
- 1 of 10
New Era 'First Changes Everything'
In a minute-long spot for New Era's "First Changes Everything" campaign—which honors Jackie Robinson and incorporates a Twitter hashtag—people on a New York City street tip their caps (or hard hats or fire helmets) as an unseen stroller passes by in slow motion.
- Public Relations Supervisor i.d.e.a. San Diego
- Business Development Director i.d.e.a. San Diego; a remote work arrangment will be considered
- Mobile Sales Executive Adperio Denver, Colorado (US)
- Assistant Media Planner/Buyer Marketing/Advertising Agency Chicago, IL
- Mid to Senior Copywriter LRXD Denver
- This Agency Creative Director Compiles the World's Weirdest Pinterest Boards
- Ad of the Day: Netflix Urges You to 'Binge for Love' in Romantic Valentine's Day Ad
- Why Jeep Ran a Vertical Ad on the Super Bowl With 112 Million Watching Horizontal Screens
- The 10 Most Watched Ads on YouTube in January
- Ad Agency Execs Are Optimistic About Twitter's New Algorithm