Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: April 19-26Evian goes young, Jaguar goes long, and Axe goes all the way
- 1 of 10
New Era 'First Changes Everything'
In a minute-long spot for New Era's "First Changes Everything" campaign—which honors Jackie Robinson and incorporates a Twitter hashtag—people on a New York City street tip their caps (or hard hats or fire helmets) as an unseen stroller passes by in slow motion.
- Ad of the Day: This Incredible Scouting Ad Shows How Lessons Can Last a Lifetime
- Now You Can Post Portrait and Landscape Shots to Instagram
- Here Are the Perks BuzzFeed and WPP Will Get From Partnering With Each Other
- How Instagram Is Changing the Way Brands Look at Photography, Online and Beyond
- McDonald's Wouldn't Create the McWhopper, So I Did, and It's an Abomination