Adweek's Favorite Thanksgiving SpecialsNot a turkey among these holiday TV plots
The Sopranos 'He Is Risen'
Like Mad Men, the Thanksgiving episode of The Sopranos takes place on the series' own calendar, so it aired in April. But in the true spirit of Thanksgiving, it is about infidelity, familial squabbling, stealing cars and disinviting friends from family dinners. Wait, no, that's some other holiday. The best thing about this show was the ease with which it illustrated how much of the blood-feud violence in the mob was born out of silly, penny-ante offenses given and taken by people whose feelings get hurt too easily. Tony hates Ralphie, so he gets Carmella to tell Ralphie and Ro that Carmella's dad is too sick to come—it's a story that most families have some variation on, except that nobody was eventually murdered because of it.
- Account Director, VogueRunway.com Condé Nast New York, NY
- USD30/hr Freelance Video Reviewers (Remote) Blue Ocean Network Anywhere,
- Digital Producer – Business Development and Autos Daily News Jersey City, NJ
- Marketing Specialist Santinelli International Hauppauge, NY
- Public Relations Manager IBT Media Inc. New York, NY
- The Couple Who Quit Their Ad Jobs to Travel the World Ended Up Poor and Scrubbing Toilets
- Reality Check: Working at an Agency Is a Pretty Good Life
- Google Doesn't Just Have a New Logo. It Has a Whole New Look for the Mobile Age
- Ikea Cooks Up a New Kitchen Like It's a Meal in This Adorably Designed Ad
- Ad of the Day: Things Get Sublimely Surreal as MTV Tries to Define What It Stands for Today