The 5 Best Ads of Super Bowl XLVIIHumor and emotion won the night, as the big spectacles mostly fell short
Budweiser hasn't had a commercial this good—or this popular—on the Super Bowl in years. The story of a Clydesdale foal and its breeder, separated early on and reunited years later, is by far the most shared ad of the 2013 Super Bowl, and for good reason. A great, simple story wonderfully told.
- Here's the SNL Parody Ad for ISIS That Pissed Off Half the Internet This Weekend
- Every Brand Wanted a Piece of #TheDress, but Who Wore It Best?
- After Conquering Reality TV, Kim Kardashian Is Taking the Mobile World By Storm
- Ad of the Day: Facebook Just Made Some of the Truest Ads Ever About Friendship
- 10 Simple Ways to Make Your LinkedIn Profile Stand Out