The 5 Best Ads of Super Bowl XLVIIHumor and emotion won the night, as the big spectacles mostly fell short
Budweiser hasn't had a commercial this good—or this popular—on the Super Bowl in years. The story of a Clydesdale foal and its breeder, separated early on and reunited years later, is by far the most shared ad of the 2013 Super Bowl, and for good reason. A great, simple story wonderfully told.
- The Couple Who Quit Their Ad Jobs to Travel the World Ended Up Poor and Scrubbing Toilets
- Reynolds Made a Clever Instagram Cookbook That Feels Like an 'Endless Table'
- Infographic: The Purchasing Habits of the Wealthy and the Very Wealthy
- How a Marketing Agency Broke All the Rules to Become a Lifestyle Brand Beloved by Stars
- Watch This Man Ambush Smokers at the Point of Sale With a Brutally Personal PSA