The 5 Best Ads of Super Bowl XLVIIHumor and emotion won the night, as the big spectacles mostly fell short
Budweiser hasn't had a commercial this good—or this popular—on the Super Bowl in years. The story of a Clydesdale foal and its breeder, separated early on and reunited years later, is by far the most shared ad of the 2013 Super Bowl, and for good reason. A great, simple story wonderfully told.
- DiGiorno Pizza Live-Tweeted The Sound of Music, and It Was Very Tasty
- New Attention-Grabbing Mannequins Are Modeled After Disabled Public Figures
- Burger King Creates Pre-Roll Ads That Share Your Hatred of Pre-Roll Ads
- Watch the Most Shared Ads of the Past 8 Years on Unruly Media's 'Viral Spiral'
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: Dec. 1-6