The 5 Best Ads of Super Bowl XLVIIHumor and emotion won the night, as the big spectacles mostly fell short
Oreo 'Whisper Fight'/'Dunk in the Dark'
Agencies: Wieden + Kennedy, 360i, MediaVest
Oreo had one of the best nights of any brand on Sunday, because it didn't rely solely on its commercial. The spot was entertaining, but the cookie brand was also all over social media with a great ad about the stadium blackout that its agencies whipped up on the fly. It got some 14,000 retweets—more of a roar than a whisper.
- 24 People Who Applied for the World's Toughest Job Were In for Quite a Surprise
- Join a Conversation Headed for Catastrophe in Honda's Anti-Texting Ad
- Southwest Shines With Flight Attendant's Viral Video as Social Media Sours for Other Airlines
- As Singer's Last Wish, 'I Touch Myself' Is Beautifully Reborn in a Breast Cancer PSA
- Ad of the Day: Maxwell House Says Its Coffee Is Good, Not Great, and Means It