The 5 Best Ads of Super Bowl XLVIIHumor and emotion won the night, as the big spectacles mostly fell short
Oreo 'Whisper Fight'/'Dunk in the Dark'
Agencies: Wieden + Kennedy, 360i, MediaVest
Oreo had one of the best nights of any brand on Sunday, because it didn't rely solely on its commercial. The spot was entertaining, but the cookie brand was also all over social media with a great ad about the stadium blackout that its agencies whipped up on the fly. It got some 14,000 retweets—more of a roar than a whisper.
- Senior Account Supervisor/Account Supervisor J Public Relations New York, NY
- Test Kitchen Photojournalist America's Test Kitchen Brookline, MA
- Senior Experience Designer Landor San Francisco, CA
- Editors' Programme DailyMail.com New York, NY
- Hospitality Marketing Consultant Le Relais de Venise l'entrecote New York, NY
- Gay Marriage Opponents Act Like an Oppressed Minority in Catholic Group's Ad
- The World's 23 Best Commercials of 2014-2015
- Ad of the Day: YouTube Rolls Out the Perfect Video on a Historic Day for Gay Rights
- Under Armour Honors Misty Copeland With Hashtag That Led to a Car Full of Flowers
- Ad of the Day: Mcgarrybowen's New Triscuit Ads Will Have Foodies Licking Their Lips