The 5 Best Ads of Super Bowl XLVIIHumor and emotion won the night, as the big spectacles mostly fell short
Oreo 'Whisper Fight'/'Dunk in the Dark'
Agencies: Wieden + Kennedy, 360i, MediaVest
Oreo had one of the best nights of any brand on Sunday, because it didn't rely solely on its commercial. The spot was entertaining, but the cookie brand was also all over social media with a great ad about the stadium blackout that its agencies whipped up on the fly. It got some 14,000 retweets—more of a roar than a whisper.
- Social Media Content Designer Bayard Advertising Modesto, California (US)
- Digital Media Planner Silverlight Digital LLC New York City, New York (US)
- Director, Business Development - Pharmaceuticals Silverlight Digital LLC New York City, New York (US)
- Editorial Director - Business and High-tech publishing Information Today, Inc. New York City, New York
- Editor in Chief Voice Media Group Phoenix, Arizona
- AT&T Has Reached a Deal to Acquire Time Warner. Now What?
- This Short Documentary Tells the Story of the Great Volkswagen Ads of the '60s
- 9 Eye-Opening Digital Marketing Stats From the Past Week
- Facebook Launches a Big Ad Campaign for Facebook Live, With User Videos at the Core
- Hillary Clinton's Campaign Just Created a Way to Make Money From Donald Trump's Tweets