The 5 Best Ads of Super Bowl XLVIIHumor and emotion won the night, as the big spectacles mostly fell short
Oreo 'Whisper Fight'/'Dunk in the Dark'
Agencies: Wieden + Kennedy, 360i, MediaVest
Oreo had one of the best nights of any brand on Sunday, because it didn't rely solely on its commercial. The spot was entertaining, but the cookie brand was also all over social media with a great ad about the stadium blackout that its agencies whipped up on the fly. It got some 14,000 retweets—more of a roar than a whisper.
- Here's How Bud Light Designed 200,000 Different Colorful Cans for Music Festivalgoers
- Old Spice Creates a Loony Sci-Fi 'Choose Your Own Adventure' Game on Instagram
- Victoria Taylor Reflects on Her Time at Reddit and Life at the Center of a Media Maelstrom
- Ad of the Day: Check Out Geico's First Spots in a While Not Made by The Martin Agency
- Why These 3 Agency Guys Are Walking 125 Miles to a Company's Office for a Pitch