The 5 Best Ads of Super Bowl XLVIIHumor and emotion won the night, as the big spectacles mostly fell short
Oreo 'Whisper Fight'/'Dunk in the Dark'
Agencies: Wieden + Kennedy, 360i, MediaVest
Oreo had one of the best nights of any brand on Sunday, because it didn't rely solely on its commercial. The spot was entertaining, but the cookie brand was also all over social media with a great ad about the stadium blackout that its agencies whipped up on the fly. It got some 14,000 retweets—more of a roar than a whisper.
- Audience Development Analyst WNET New York Public Media 10019, New York City
- SEO/Editorial Freelancer New Hope Media LLC New York City, New York
- Account Director Happy Medium Working from home
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York
- Trump's First Twitter Background Image for @POTUS Was From Obama's '09 Inauguration
- White House Website Scrubbed of LGBT, Climate Change, Healthcare and Civil Rights Mentions
- Expedia Shares a Powerful Message of Global Togetherness Amid a Divisive Inauguration
- This Colorado Agency Just Made 3 Strains of Marijuana Specifically for Ad People
- Is Netflix Trolling Trump With Today's Grim Teaser for House of Cards?