The 5 Best Ads of Super Bowl XLVIIHumor and emotion won the night, as the big spectacles mostly fell short
Oreo 'Whisper Fight'/'Dunk in the Dark'
Agencies: Wieden + Kennedy, 360i, MediaVest
Oreo had one of the best nights of any brand on Sunday, because it didn't rely solely on its commercial. The spot was entertaining, but the cookie brand was also all over social media with a great ad about the stadium blackout that its agencies whipped up on the fly. It got some 14,000 retweets—more of a roar than a whisper.
- Company's Amazing Reply to a Raging Customer Has Fans and Orders Pouring In
- Electrifying Video Salutes the Incredible, Otherworldly Genius of Ad People
- These Beer Ads Aren't Afraid to Celebrate the Stupid Fun Fueled by Beer
- Amazing Pantene Ad Defiantly Tackles How Women in the Workplace Are Labeled
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: Dec. 6-13