The 5 Best Ads of Super Bowl XLVIIHumor and emotion won the night, as the big spectacles mostly fell short
Oreo 'Whisper Fight'/'Dunk in the Dark'
Agencies: Wieden + Kennedy, 360i, MediaVest
Oreo had one of the best nights of any brand on Sunday, because it didn't rely solely on its commercial. The spot was entertaining, but the cookie brand was also all over social media with a great ad about the stadium blackout that its agencies whipped up on the fly. It got some 14,000 retweets—more of a roar than a whisper.
- 12 Ordinary People Who Beat Major Brands to Their Own Twitter Handles
- A Glimpse Into Marketers’ Social Media Strategies
- Meet the Man Who Unlocked the Secrets of Mobile Marketing
- This Brilliantly Designed Alarm Clock Wakes You by Brewing a Cup of Coffee
- Brand of the Day: How Ikea Brings Design Ideas to Life in Social