The 5 Best Ads of Super Bowl XLVIIHumor and emotion won the night, as the big spectacles mostly fell short
Oreo 'Whisper Fight'/'Dunk in the Dark'
Agencies: Wieden + Kennedy, 360i, MediaVest
Oreo had one of the best nights of any brand on Sunday, because it didn't rely solely on its commercial. The spot was entertaining, but the cookie brand was also all over social media with a great ad about the stadium blackout that its agencies whipped up on the fly. It got some 14,000 retweets—more of a roar than a whisper.
- Graphic Designer The Shade Store Port Chester, NY
- Journal Product Manager Springer Science + Business Media NEW YORK, NY
- Deputy Editor, BBC.com - Travel BBC Worldwide Americas New York, NY
- Web Production Specialist Money Map Press Baltimore, MD
- Agency Account Manager - Media Ad Sales Bloomberg London,
- Ben & Jerry's Has Brought Back Apple's '1984' as a Burrito Anthem for Stoners
- Nike Turns Can't Into Can in Its Largest Women's Campaign Ever
- David Hasselhoff Reaches Peak Self-Parody in Promo for Kung Fury
- Ad of the Day: You've Never Seen Unboxing Videos Like Samsung's for the Galaxy S6
- Groupon Employees Read Their Favorite Sexual Comments About the Nonsexual Banana Bunker